Bakcou FLATLANDER STEP THROUGH 750W 48V
- Sale price
- Regular price
$3,747.00You save 5%
- Unit price
Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 31 and Feb 11.
FREE Shipping & EASY Returns!
Most bikes are in stock and ready to ship!
Feel free to contact us for more details.
Bakcou FLATLANDER STEP THROUGH 750W 48V Fat Tire Electric Bike. Sometimes that secret hunting spot sits at the end of a long cornfield, miles downstream at the bend in the river, or maybe in those hard to reach cattails on the distant horizon. If that’s the case, then the Flatlander is the bike for you!
We recommend our Flatlander Step-Through (ST) model for our customers with a shorter leg length, or those that have difficulty getting on and off of a traditional fat-tire, eBike.
The Flatlander ST are built exactly like the Flatlander, with the exception of a lower top tube allowing for a shorter stand over height. This allows for greater ease in getting on and off of the bike.
We recognize that not every hunt begins at the top of the mountain. For this purpose Bakcou has taken all of the high-end components of the Mule and Storm, and engineered a hunting tool for those that hunt the flatter ground, and at a price point that won’t break the bank.
We combined the power and performance of Bafang 750W, high-end, rear hub motor, with the same bullet proof aluminum alloy frame, and high- end components, that you expect in a Bakcou fat-tire, electric, hunting bike and created the Flatlander.
As with each of our hunting eBikes, it’s all in the details and that’s why we use wide handlebars and locking handle grips for a greater base of support. We use wide stance, deep cleated pedals, with wide holes to grip your boots and avoid accumulation of mud or snow. Our color LCD display allows for ease of use when flying down the trail, while the unparalleled traction and control of our Maxxis Minion fat-tires, allow you to go where you want to go. From our top of the line air-suspension forks to our drivetrain components, we’ve got you covered.
You can use Flatlander ST not only for hunting, the bike is very comfortable to cruise on the beach or have fun driving around the city.
- Motor: Bafang 750W high-end rear hub.
- Battery: Extended Distance 48v 14.5ah, 17.4ah, or 21ah lithium-ion
- Range: 40+ Miles
- Digital Display: Bafang Full Color LCD
- Brakes: Powerful Tektro Dual Piston Hydraulic, 203mm Front & 180mm Rear rotor.
- Suspension: BCEB GT MRK 100mm AIR Fork
- Frame: High Grade Aluminum Alloy 6061
- Size: Flatlander ST, 18” (Stand Over Height: 26”)
- Throttle: Left Thumb
- Wheels: Quick Release Front Hub
- Tires: Unparalleled Traction and Control Maxxis Minion 24”(26”) X 4.0
- Gearing: Shimano Alivio Hill-Climbing 9 speed, 40t Front 11x36t cassette
- Steering: Wide 740mm Handlebars for Greater Stability
- Load Capacity: 300lbs
- Locking Ergonomic Handlebar Grips
- Shock Absorbing Suspension Seat Post
- Front & Side Rear Derailleur Guards
- Saddle: SR Sport Saddle
- Aggressive Skid-Proof Wide Stance Pedals
- Weight: 63 lbs
- Top Speed: 35+ mph
We understand that getting your items quickly is important to you, so we make every effort to process your order as soon as possible.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via email. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
We provide ground shipping to the lower 48 states. Orders to AK & HI are shipped by AIR at additional cost. You may contact as at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain rates for those shipments.
Shipping to the lower 48 states usually takes between 3 to 5 business days but you should allow 3 to 10 business days depending on the carrier we use (FedEx, UPS and/or USPS) and delivery location.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 24 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
Bakcou will accept the return or cancellation of an order under the following conditions:
- Items that are purchased and cancelled before shipping are subject to a 15% processing fee.
- Ebikes that are shipped may be returned within 14 days of delivery if the odometer has no miles on it and the bike shows no sign of use. If there are fewer than 10 miles on the bike it may be returned within 14 days of purchase. However, 25% of the purchase price is non-refundable and purchasers are responsible for return shipping fees.
- The original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Bakcou will not accept the returns of products after 14 days.
- In the event of a product return, Bakcou will not accept the return of promotional items associated with that sale. The MSRP value of the promotional items will be deducted from the refund.
- Before a return is made, the customer must receive written approval of the return and a Return Authorization Number from Bakcou, LLC. If a customer sends a return without the written consent of the company, a refund will not be issued. The customer who sends a unit back without consent will be responsible for shipping costs back to them, or will sacrifice the item. Once a return is approved by Bakcou, LLC, you may receive an exchange, company credit or a refund.Please address your return to:
c/o Returns: Authorization # _____
PO Box 12723
Ogden, Utah 84412
- All purchases made through authorized Bakcou retailers are subject to the dealer’s return and refund policies. Bakcou does not accept direct returns of products sold through authorized retailers. All products sold through dealers must be returned to the original seller.
Every eBike from BAKCOU comes with a one year limited warranty against manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship on its frame, motor, display and battery.
Within the first 30 days of purchase this warranty includes shipping, labor and parts for the frame, motor, display, battery and 30% off all other components. After 30 days the warranty includes only the cost of parts on the frame, motor, display and battery, labor and shipping are the owner's responsibility.
This warranty applies only to the original registered owner of the eBike from Bakcou and is not transferable.
This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, malfunctions, or failures due to abuse, neglect, improper repair, improper maintenance, alteration, modification, accidents, or other improper use.
The one-year warranty on Bakcou lithium-ion batteries from the date of original purchase does not include damage from power surges, use of improper charger, improper maintenance or other such misuse, normal wear or water damage.
If a component is deemed to be defective or damaged without user error or other improper use, Bakcou will assist in replacing that part. This includes any parts deemed to have been damaged in shipping. We will not replace any part deemed to be damaged by the user.
In the case of a repair or parts replacement under warranty, we will work with the owner to find a local certified bicycle repair shop to make the necessary fix. Bakcou will also cover the associated repair labor fees, only if the scope of service is agreed upon prior to the fix. The owner may also return the unit to Bakcou to make the needed repairs, but will be responsible for shipping costs each way.
All claims to this warranty must be made through Bakcou, LLC, and can be submitted to Bakcou.com. Proof of the original purchase may be required with any warranty request. Before making a claim, please contact our service department at Bakcou.com as there may be a simple fix for the problem. Valid warranty claims will be processed within one year of the initial purchase.
SHIPPING DAMAGE CLAIMS
Upon delivery, immediately inspect your products for damage. Freight damage claims are extremely time sensitive, and we will not accept freight damage claims later than 3 business days from delivery. Note any damage to your products on the Bill of Lading before you and the delivery driver sign-off on the shipment. Take photos of any damage that is found and date the images when possible. Report shipping damage claims within 3 business days of delivery to Bakcou, LLC at (844) 227-1096 or Bakcou.com.