Bakcou STORM 750W(1000W) 48V
- Sale price
- Regular price
$6,198.00You save 5%
- Unit price
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 21 and Nov 01.
Due to the pandemic, we are experiencing production & shipping delays. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and we assure you that we are doing everything we can to serve you as quickly as possible.
Majority of bikes are in stock and ready to ship! Feel free to contact us for more details.
Bakcou STORM 750W(1000W) 48V Fat Tire Mountain Electric Bike. If it’s gnarly, rugged, steep, or technical then look no further than the full suspension Storm G2. This bike will chew up those rocky climbs and steep descents with ease while still allowing you to pull that trailer full of gear to and from that tree stand, blind or favorite hunting spot.
The full-suspension Storm G2 was designed and engineered around the unparalleled power and performance of Bafangs ULTRA mid-drive motor. The Ultra motor is widely recognized as the “diesel engine” of mid-drive motors! For this reason, the rear suspension of the Storm G2 had to be just as heavy-duty, in order to handle all of this torque and power without causing the frame to flex under intense loads.
The all metal, heavy-duty gearing, of the Ultra motor, combined with the intelligence of an integrated torque sensor, make the Ultra motor the most capable, durable, and efficient motor on the planet and now there is a full-suspension bike to handle it.
The Ultra motor is also referred to as a “smart motor”. The speed, cadence, shift, brake, and torque sensors provide continuous feedback from the rider to the motor. This allows the motor to deliver exactly what you ask. What you get, is a very natural feeling ride, even while providing a tremendous amount of torque and power output.
If your plans are to hunt rough, rugged, gnarly terrain, with a pack on your back, and you are less interested in packing heavy gear on your bike, or pulling weighted down trailers, then the full suspension Storm is right for you. The full suspension Storm delivers a ‘’Cadillac ride’’ while traversing even the most rugged terrain. However, weighing down a full-suspension bike with heavy gear can cause the rear end to squat, (even when the rear shock is locked out) changing the way it rides and performs. While the Storm utilizes the same, bullet-proof Bafang Ultra mid-drive motor, with it’s heavy duty metal gearing and diesel engine-like construction, we recommend it more for day trip hunting when a smooth ride is top priority.
Bike comes with FREE accessories, like Rear Pannier Rack , 5amp Charger and a pair of Mud Fenders.
NOW Bakcou STORM is available in 17'' frame too, contact us for more details.
- Motor: Bafang Ultra M620 750w/1000w mid-drive Motor w/integrated Torque Sensor
- Battery: Extended Distance 48v 17.4ah or 21ah lithium-ion
- Range: 40+ Miles
- Digital Display: Bafang DP C18.UART Full Color LCD
- Brakes: Powerful Tektro HD E750 Quad Piston Hydraulic, 203mm front & rear
- Suspension: BCEB GT MRK 120mm AIR front fork & Rockshox Monarch rear
- Frame: High Grade Aluminum Alloy 6061
- Size: 19” Frame (Stand Over Height: 30.5”)
- Throttle: Left Thumb
- Wheels: Quick Release Front Hub
- Tires: Unparalleled Traction and Control Maxxis Minion 26” X 4.0
- Gearing: Shimano Alivio Hill-Climbing 9sp, 40t Front & Sunrace 11-42t Rear cassette
- Steering: Wide 740mm Handlebars for Greater Stability
- Load Capacity: 300lbs
- Locking Ergonomic Handlebar Grips
- Side Rear Derailleur Guards
- Saddle: SR Sport Saddle
- Aggressive Skid-Proof Wide Stance Pedals
- Weight: 72 lbs
- Top speed: 35+ mph
We understand that getting your items quickly is important to you, so we make every effort to process your order as soon as possible.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via email. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We provide ground shipping to the lower 48 states. Orders to AK & HI are shipped by AIR at additional cost. You may contact as at email@example.com to obtain rates for those shipments.
Shipping to the lower 48 states usually takes between 3 to 5 business days but you should allow 3 to 10 business days depending on the carrier we use (FedEx, UPS and/or USPS) and delivery location.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 24 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
Bakcou will accept the return or cancellation of an order under the following conditions:
- Items that are purchased and cancelled before shipping are subject to a 15% processing fee.
- Ebikes that are shipped may be returned within 14 days of delivery if the odometer has no miles on it and the bike shows no sign of use. If there are fewer than 10 miles on the bike it may be returned within 14 days of purchase. However, 25% of the purchase price is non-refundable and purchasers are responsible for return shipping fees.
- The original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Bakcou will not accept the returns of products after 14 days.
- In the event of a product return, Bakcou will not accept the return of promotional items associated with that sale. The MSRP value of the promotional items will be deducted from the refund.
- Before a return is made, the customer must receive written approval of the return and a Return Authorization Number from Bakcou, LLC. If a customer sends a return without the written consent of the company, a refund will not be issued. The customer who sends a unit back without consent will be responsible for shipping costs back to them, or will sacrifice the item. Once a return is approved by Bakcou, LLC, you may receive an exchange, company credit or a refund.Please address your return to:
c/o Returns: Authorization # _____
PO Box 12723
Ogden, Utah 84412
- All purchases made through authorized Bakcou retailers are subject to the dealer’s return and refund policies. Bakcou does not accept direct returns of products sold through authorized retailers. All products sold through dealers must be returned to the original seller.
Every eBike from BAKCOU comes with a one year limited warranty against manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship on its frame, motor, display and battery.
Within the first 30 days of purchase this warranty includes shipping, labor and parts for the frame, motor, display, battery and 30% off all other components. After 30 days the warranty includes only the cost of parts on the frame, motor, display and battery, labor and shipping are the owner's responsibility.
This warranty applies only to the original registered owner of the eBike from Bakcou and is not transferable.
This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, malfunctions, or failures due to abuse, neglect, improper repair, improper maintenance, alteration, modification, accidents, or other improper use.
The one-year warranty on Bakcou lithium-ion batteries from the date of original purchase does not include damage from power surges, use of improper charger, improper maintenance or other such misuse, normal wear or water damage.
If a component is deemed to be defective or damaged without user error or other improper use, Bakcou will assist in replacing that part. This includes any parts deemed to have been damaged in shipping. We will not replace any part deemed to be damaged by the user.
In the case of a repair or parts replacement under warranty, we will work with the owner to find a local certified bicycle repair shop to make the necessary fix. Bakcou will also cover the associated repair labor fees, only if the scope of service is agreed upon prior to the fix. The owner may also return the unit to Bakcou to make the needed repairs, but will be responsible for shipping costs each way.
All claims to this warranty must be made through Bakcou, LLC, and can be submitted to Bakcou.com. Proof of the original purchase may be required with any warranty request. Before making a claim, please contact our service department at Bakcou.com as there may be a simple fix for the problem. Valid warranty claims will be processed within one year of the initial purchase.
SHIPPING DAMAGE CLAIMS
Upon delivery, immediately inspect your products for damage. Freight damage claims are extremely time sensitive, and we will not accept freight damage claims later than 3 business days from delivery. Note any damage to your products on the Bill of Lading before you and the delivery driver sign-off on the shipment. Take photos of any damage that is found and date the images when possible. Report shipping damage claims within 3 business days of delivery to Bakcou, LLC at (844) 227-1096 or Bakcou.com.