Bikonit WARTHOG HD 750W 48V
- Sale price
- Regular price
$3,199.00You save 9%
- Unit price
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 21 and Nov 01.
Due to the pandemic, we are experiencing production & shipping delays. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and we assure you that we are doing everything we can to serve you as quickly as possible.
Most bikes are in stock and ready to ship! Feel free to contact us for more details.
Bikonit WARTHOG HD 750W 48V Fat Tire All Terrain Electric Bike
Value for money doesn’t come any greater than this. The HD 750 is a brilliant match of affordability and performance, with a medium range and 80 Nm or torque, meaning your days out will take you far and wide. The marriage of technology found in its hub drive motor, disc brakes and durable suspension make for fun, easy riding on all manner of roads and trails.
BIKONIT CUSTOM AIR SUSPENSION
This upside-down fork has 150mm of travel with adjustable damping and a lockout.
DUAL BATTERY SYSTEM
The HD750 has a dual LG battery system for that much needed long range capability, so say goodbye to range anxiety. ( Max Capacity 48V 30Ah, Max range 100+ Miles, Weather Resistant )
MULTIFUNCTIONAL LCD DISPLAY
Our multifunction fully integrated large LCD display features all of your necessary ride information clearly in one place. ( Ergonomic controller, Battery life, Pedal assist level, Speedometer, Odometer, Volt meter, USB Charging )
THROTTLE & SHIFTER
Ride it like a motorcycle with the Velo Half Grip and power through the gears with the trigger shifter and easily clear those mountainous hills and rough terrain. You can also use the pedal assist mode for more range!
SRAM X-5 9 SPEED
Leveraging the legendary history of SRAM shifting, the X5 rear derailleur provides incredible shifting speed and precision EXACT ACTUATION™ technology eliminates slop and shifting variation.
2 PISTON BRAKES
E-Bike - Hydraulic Disc Brake With Sensor Control Design ( Open System, Dual Piston, Sensor Control Designed, Easy Installation, Adjustment And Maintenance )
This saddle is designed for maximum comfort when sitting in a 60 degree position, or almost upright. It is an elegant and particularly durable saddle with side guards further protecting it from bumps and scratches. Thanks to its unique tridimensional gel structure, Royalgel™ guarantees the highest level of comfort, reducing pressure peaks by 40% compared to standard padding materials.
3 RIDING MODES
- Pedal Like a Normal Bike
- Ride with Pedal Assist
- Ride with Half Grip Throttle like a scooter
Front/Rear fenders, Front rack, Rear rack, Pannier Bag are not included, but available to purchase, contact us for more details.
- Bike Weights: 64.20lbs (29.18kg) without battery
- Battery Weight: 8.62lbs(3.91kg)/pc
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum Alloy
- Fork: Bikonit Customized Air Suspension 120mm Travel, Lock-out
- Rear Sprocket & Derailleur: DNP 13T-34T/Sram X-5
- Chain Sprocket: LASCO 38T with 170mm Crank
- Chain: KMC E Bike Profession
- Front Hub: 15mm Quick Release, 150mm Hub Spacing
- Gear Shifter: Sram X-5 9 speed Trigger shifter right hand
- Rear Hub: Bafang 750W geared hub motor
- Brake System: Tektro-E500 2 Piston Hydraulic with 203 mm Rotors With Power Cut Off
- Tire: Kenda Juggernaut 26*4.5 in
- Rim: Aluminum Alloy, Double Wall, 100mm Width, 36 Hole
- Pedal: CITYWAY CNC
- Saddle: SR Saddle
- Handle Bar: Promax Aluminum Alloy, Promax 740mm Length, Low Rise
- Stem: Aluminum 31.8*60mm fixed
- Grips: Velo Grips Lock on
- Standover Height: 29''
- Weight Capacity: 300lbs
- Charger: 48V 5A 110V~240V quick Charger
- Battery: LG 48V 15AH standard/(Max 30Ah dual battery version)
- Controller: Lishui 48V 22A FOC controller
- Display: Bikonit color LCD, Backlight, Auto-adjustable Brightness, USD Port
- Motor: Bafang 750W Geared Hub Motor
- Ride Modes: Pedal/Cadence Sensor Pedal Assist/Throttle.
- Throttle Version: Half Grip Twist Throttle on Right Hand
- Range: *60～80M+(Pedal Assist)
- Wiring: Water resistant connectors with quick plugs
* Range Depends on Terrain/Rider/Environment etc.
Bikonit eBikes Return Policy: All Bikonit all terrain ebikes can be returned and refunded within 15 days if you are not satisfied with the bike that you received . Bikonit will accept the return under the following conditions:
- 5% processing fee will be charged if the order is canceled before shipping;
- Bikonit Return and Refund Policy are only applicable when the merchandise was bought within 15 days of the purchasing date.
- Customer is responsible for returning merchandise at his or her own expense. If there are fewer than 10 miles on the bike ,a 15% restocking fee and processing fee will be charged at the same time.A 1% fee is added for every mile over 10 miles on the odometer.
- Merchandise is not eligible for a refund if it has been ridden, worn, used, abused, damaged in any way. Merchandise must arrive complete (including warranty cards, manuals, accessories, promotional items, etc.) and in the original packaging. Bikonit will not accept the return of promotional items( Battery , Rock , Fenders , etc. something customers buy in promotional) associated with that sale.
- A RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) request should be submitted to Bikonit by the customer , and get an RMA number , if a customer sends a return without the RMA number , a return will not be issued . This can be done by contacting Bikonit Customer Care via the support ticket email@example.com .
- A customer should paste a sticker outside the box with the following information on:BIKONIT RETURN MERCHANDISECustomer name:Order number:Purchase Channel:All items should be returned to the following address or at discuss with Bikonit service care:4422 E Airport Dr, Str A. Ontario, CA 917617. Defective or shipping damaged merchandise will be refund 100%.Defective merchandise: Customer should send videos or photos of the defective item to Bikonit service care center for confirmation;Shipping damaged item: A photo of the packaging material used inside box (e.g. bubble wrap, Styrofoam peanuts, cardboard dividers, etc.)A close-up photo of the shipping label with tracking number (please zoom in enough to read the tracking number which usually begins with 1Z)• Two photos displaying all 6 sides of the package (1 photo should display the top and 2 sides, the 2nd photo should display the bottom and the opposite sides).
- Bikonit Test Ride & Guarantee program
A customer pays an additional non-refundable fee($500 for HD750 , $800 for MD1000) to test-ride the vehicle for up to 15 days and for fewer than 10 miles . Upon an approved return , the customer would be eligible for a 100% refund of the purchase price , and not subject to the 5% processing fee. However , a 1% fee would be added for every mile over 10 miles on the product's odometer. Bikonit would arrange for , and cover the return shipping fees. The original shipping costs paid by the customer would not be refunded ( Notes : If customer needs return should follow the point 6th!)
Refund Policy:Once the return terms confirmed by Bikonit and customers, a refund process will start at once. It will take 7 business days to process and send out the refund to customers. An confirmation will be sent to customers once refund is on the way. Refund method at negotiate between Bikonit and the Customer.
We sourced All Bikonit ebikes from reliable suppliers such as Bafang, RST, LG Chem, Sram, Sturmey Archer, Tektro, Kenda, Maxxis, SR etc. Every single Bikonit ebike was built under a strict production processing and QC system. If you come across with any questions, our warranty policy is as follows:
1）Frame warranty lifetime.
2）All other components on the bike and extra-bought accessories warranty 1 year.
3）Battery warranty: All batteries come with a 2 years warranty(Battery circle lifetime is 600~800 depends on the environment). PLEASE DO CHARGE YOUR BATTERY EVERY MONTH AND IF NOT, WARRANTY TERMS DO NOT COVER.
4）Warranty is valid only in Continental United States only.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
1) A customer to tear open outfit by himself or herself
2)Normal wear and tear
4) Improper follow-up maintenance
5)Installation of components, parts, or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the bicycle as sold
6) Damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect(such as the battery)
Please take pictures or videos to firstname.lastname@example.org if your bikonit ebike error occurred. Our technicians will give advice about maintenance to you. DO NOT TO TEAR OPEN OUTFIT BY YOURSELVES , IT'S DANGEROUS AND WE WILL NOT KEEP WARRANTY FOR YOU !