Dirwin SEEKER 750W 48V Fat Tire Electric Bike
- Sale price
- Regular price
$2,799.00You save 18%
- Unit price
Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 31 and Feb 11.
FREE Shipping & EASY Returns!
Dirwin SEEKER 750W 48V - Adventurous All-Terrain Electric Bicycle is ready for any rough conditions, from Mountain paths to Gravel roads. Powerful 750W motor and 26“*4.0” Kenda tires will take you anywhere!
Dirwin Seeker was built for Adventures and it shows. Absolutely everything in it is ready for anything you might face on your way. The Frame is built with great maneuvering in mind and it’s made of 6061 Aluminium Alloy that offers superior resistance. Traction is provided by excellent 26”x4” Wearproof Tires and your ride will be smooth thanks to the Hydraulic Suspension Fork. The Seeker motor is 750W and when it’s time to stop the 180mm Hydraulic Brakes are always up to the task.
Sand, gravel, snow... Conquer All-Terrains with Dirwin Seeker's High Performance 750 Watt Rear-drive Motor which delivers All the Power you need. Its 80Nm Torque won't leave you stranded and you have absolute control of the Power Delivery with Shimano's 7-speed Altus Gears and 5-Levels of Pedal Assistance.
Dirwin Seeker is equipped with a High Capacity 48V 16Ah Lithium Battery that provides you with exceptionally long-range. The Battery is also Removable so Extended tours lasting for days are no longer a problem. Take your time and Enjoy your Adventure!
Seeker’s Clear 3.5” TFT Display has great visibility in all kinds of conditions and it features all the information you need such as Speed, Odometer, Battery Charge level, and more.
- Battery: 48V 16Ah Lithium Battery
- Motor: 750 Watts
- Bike Frame: A6061 Aluminium Alloy
- Display: 3.5" TFT Color Display
- Brakes 180mm Hydraulic
- Derailleur: 7-Speed Shimano Altus
- Freewheel: Shimano 7-Speed
- Shifter: Shimano 7S
- Front Fork: Deadlock Hydraulic Suspension Fork
- Charger: US-Standard 2A Smart Charger
- Range: 35-60+ Miles
- Pedal Assist: Intelligent 5-Level
- Throttle: Half Twist
- Fat Tires: 26"x4" Wearproof
- Saddle: HQ-Comfort Saddle
- Charging Time 6-9 Hours
- Product Weight: 74.9 lbs
- Recommended Rider Height: 5.3"-6.4"
- Total Payload Capacity: 350 lbs
- Controller: 48V 22A
Delivery Time and Tracking
In-stock orders will normally be sent as soon as possible in 2 business days unless noted otherwise on their product pages.
Pre-Orders will have their specified expected delivery information on their product pages.
Once your order has been processed you will receive an email containing the delivery and tracking information.
After the item has been shipped please allow 2 to 7 business days for your shipment to arrive.
Changing your order
In case you want to make changes to your order after the fact please contact as without delay at email@example.com as the further the delivery process is the more additional fees are added. Please note the following:
- Free of Charge: Changing address before we have sent your order and provided you with the tracking number
- $20 Charge: after the delivery has been accepted by the delivery company.
- $150 Charge: If the package has already arrived at the original destination address.
Dirwin Bike Returns are FREE within 15 days from delivery in the U.S
Requirements for Return Procedure
- You are applicable to free return if the Product is not defective or damaged. To start the return procedure please contact Dirwin at firstname.lastname@example.org within 15 days. After 15 have passed from receiving the delivery Dirwin does not accept Returns.
- To qualify for the Return the bike should have been driven less than 10 miles which must be proven by the LCD screen mileage counter.
- The Bike must be in good-as-new condition. No scratches, wear, dirt, odor, or other signs of use. All items received by the customer must be in the original Dirwin packaging.
- Written Approval Prior to the Return from Dirwin is required. Any unauthorized returns are not accepted. Returning a Bike without Dirwin’s prior consent means risking losing the bike. If you accidentally sent the Bike to us without consent you must bear the shipping fee to get it returned to you.
If these conditions are not met Dirwin bike will not accept returns but you will of course be able to enjoy our 24-month Hassle-free Warranty.
Note that the Free return only includes the Bike other products such as Accessories, Special orders, Gift items or Used items sold by Dirwin are not covered by the Free Return Policy.
For Accepted Returns, Dirwin will provide you the authorization and shipping labels. Please Ship the bike only after receiving these details from Dirwin. After Shipping a return please provide us with the Tracking-number of the delivery.
Upon Receiving your return Dirwin will organize a return or refund the purchase amount to you within 2 Business days. If you do not receive the return after 2 days from approval please check your bank and credit card accounts since it might take some time before the refund shows on your account. If after checking your account you don’t see the return please contact us at email@example.com and we will be glad to help solve the issue.
DIRWIN BIKE LIMITED WARRANTY AND POLICY ON REPLACEMENT PROCEDURES
Your purchase from Dirwinbike.com Includes the Dirwin Hassle-Free 12-month Warranty. But you are recommended to extend the warranty for another 12 months by accomplishing your purchase info.
All Dirwin Bikes are covered under the Manufacturer's 12-month All-Inclusive Warranty against all manufacturing defects. (All free Accessories are not covered by warranty service)
The 12-month Warranty starts when the initial owner of the bike has received it.
The Warranty is automatically registered when purchasing from the online shop. Therefore the Warranty is linked to the Initial Purchaser. The 12-month warranty starts from the moment the initial owner receives the product.
If you are selling or buying a Second-hand Dirwin Bike
The new owner can enjoy the existing warranty only if to following conditions are met:
1.The 12-month Warranty period hasn't already expired
2.You have the initial owner’s name and the initial order number.
Please make sure that you give / receive this information when dealing with second-hand Dirwin bikes
How to start the Warranty Repair or Replacement Procedure?
To be applicable for the Hassle-free Warranty and In case of Warranty issue please contact Dirwin Bike Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org without delay. Please Include to following details to speed up the Warranty process:
- Proof of purchase
- Photos or videos of the damaged product are required with any warranty request.
Warranty claims will be processed by Dirwin Bike typically in a few working days.
Note that Dirwin Bike will not replace any part without first seeing photos or videos of the damaged product. The customer needs to provide us with the evidence by email.
In case of Shipping Damage
Dirwin Bike’s Hassle-Free Warranty covers all necessary replacements of parts in case the bike was damaged during delivery, or if it arrives defective or damaged without involvement from the customer.
In case of shipping damage please contact Dirwin bike at email@example.com without delay as Dirwin Bike will not accept any Shipping Damage Claims after 7 days from receiving the bike.
Main Categories of Hassle-Free Warranty Coverage and Limitations related to them:
- Bike Frames
The Warranty covers a replacement frame only. Replacement must be done by an authorized Dirwin Bike engineer. The Labor fees are not included in the warranty.
Dirwin Bike reserves the right to use used frames under this warranty. Styles of Frames or colors not in stock or otherwise not available may be replaced with a compatible style and/or color at the discretion of Dirwin bike.
Frame issues that are excluded from this warranty include but are not limited to:
- Non-reversible modification (drilling/welding)
- Chain guard mount to the frame if applicable
- Paint fade, scratches, impact marks Impact damage
Dirwin Bike batteries are covered by a 12-month prorated warranty.
During 12-months of service – Defective batteries will be repaired or replaced at no cost to the customer. The warranty period for a repaired or replaced battery remains the same based on the original purchase date.
After the first 12-months of service new batteries will receive a prorated credit based on months of service. Batteries purchased at pro-rated cost will have a new 12-month warranty from the pro-rated purchase date.
Batteries must be assessed and found defective only by Dirwin Bike.
- Parts & Components
Original Dirwin bike parts & components are covered by a 12-month limited warranty. With the limitations described below.
This Limited Warranty does not cover
- Ordinary wear and tear not caused by manufacturing or material defects. Wear and tear are assessed by Dirwin bike. Parts not typically covered include but are not limited to: Brake Pads, Rotors, Spokes, Tires, Tubes, Chains, Chain Rings, Cassettes, Cranks, Frame, Forks, Handlebar, Seat post, Saddle, Brakes, Lights, Pedals, Rims, Wheel hub, Freewheel, Cassette, Derailleur, Shifter, Motor, Throttle, Controller, Wiring harness, LCD, Kickstand, Reflectors, and other hardware.
- Parts compromised due to corrosion due to the elements (moisture, heat, etc)
- Damage or deterioration of appearance or aesthetics of the product
- Scratches, dents, and cosmetic damage not caused by Dirwin Bike.
- Labor charges for part replacement or changeover.
- In Cases deemed proper by Dirwin, the customer bears the freight of replacement parts and components.
- Defects or damage resulting from accident, abuse, misuse, abnormal use (including but not limited to stunt riding, racing, or other similar activities not consistent with the intended use of the product), improper storage, abnormal exposure to liquid, chemicals, moisture, abrasives, sand or dirt, neglect, or abnormal physical, electromechanical or other electrical stress.
- Defects or damage resulting from external causes, such as natural disasters, fires, floods, storms, lightning, earthquakes, or harsh weather conditions
- Defects damage or loss of property caused thefts, blown fuses, or any improper use of any electric outlets.
- Products that have the serial number or the bar code removed, defaced, damaged, altered, or made illegible.
- Defects or damage to the Products caused by the use of accessories, products, or ancillary/peripheral equipment not provided or approved by Dirwin Bike with the product in case.
- Defects or damage caused by improper assembly, testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, repair, or adjustment in a way that does not comply with Assembly Instructions and Owners Manual.
- Products purchased or taken outside the United States.
Additional limitations concerning the Battery
this Limited Warranty does not cover defects or damage if:
- Caused by the use of a battery charger not intended or appropriate for use with the Dirwin Battery.
- Battery seals are broken or there is other evidence of tampering
- the Battery has been used in equipment other than the Bike that it came with.