E-Wheels BAM EW-SUPREME 750W 48V
- Sale price
- Regular price
$2,299.00You save 13%
- Unit price
Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 31 and Feb 11.
FREE Shipping & EASY Returns!
In stock and ready to ship! Feel free to contact us for more details.
The E-Wheels BAM EW-SUPREME 750W 48V Fat Tire Electric Bike is the perfect two-wheeled companion to get you there in comfort and style. The BAM Supreme electric bike (formerly known as the BAM Nomad Supreme) is the perfect ride for on-street or off-road travel.
The All-Terrain Kenda Juggernaut tires and front fork suspension will allow you to take the Supreme across multiple types of terrain with ease. The BAM-Supreme is packed full of features like front and rear fenders, a rear rack, front and rear electric lights, and a rear brake light. Perfect for those that are always on the go!
The BAM-Supreme takes fun to the next level with a powerful 750 watt geared hub motor, powered by a long lasting 48 volt Lithium-Ion battery that will last up to 45 miles depending on how you ride.
The seven speed drivetrain gets an extra boost with an intelligent pedal assist that has five different power levels. If you don't feel like pedaling, just twist the throttle and cruise in style! A convenient back-lit LCD display keeps you informed on your speed, distance and battery life and can even charge your phone! An added benefit is the front and rear LED lights that make sure you can see and be seen when the going gets dark. A rear rack is included for optional storage to provide a place to attach a rear basket if desired.
The BAM-Supreme is equipped with All-Purpose Kenda Juggernaut tires and an adjustable front suspension fork, giving you the freedom to handle most terrains. It is powered by a 750 Watt Direct Drive Hub Motor and five level pedal assist if you want extra help pedaling your bike.
The pedal assist gives the seven speed gearing an extra boost, making uphill climbs easier than ever! If you start getting tired and need a break from pedaling, activate the twist throttle to transition to full electric riding.
Backed by our incredible 5-year warranty with all the design, performance and quality, for commute, a ride through the park or off to the beach, the BAM EW-SUPREME is the best choice!
- Rugged Aluminum Frame
- 4 Inch Fat Tires
- Front & Rear LED Lights
- Front Suspension Fork
- 25-45 Miles Per Charge
- 750 Watt Powerful Motor
- 48 Volt 14AH Lithium-Ion battery Samsung Cells
- Interactive Digital Display
5 Year Limited Warranty
- BRAKE CALIPERS: Tektro Aries Calipers
- BRAKE LEVERS: Tektro Brake Handles
- BRAKE PAD MATERIAL: Sintered Material
- BRAKE ROTORS: Tektro 8I Rotors
- CHAIN: KMC Z Chain
- CRANK SET: 42T, 170mm ProWheel Pioneer Forged Allow, Dual-Sided Aluminum Bashguard
- DERAILLEUR: Shimano Altus, 7-Speed
- FENDERS: Included
- FORK: Front Suspension Fork
- FRAME TYPE: 6061 Aluminum
- FREEWHEEL: DNP 7-Speed Freewheel, 11-34T
- GEARING: 1 x 7 - Speed
- GRIPS: Durable Imitation Leather Ergonomic Grips
- HANDLEBARS: Custom Forged Aluminum
- HEADSET: Semi-Integrated, 1-1/8" Straight Steerer Tube
- KICKSTAND: Heavy Duty Aluminum with Wide Plastic Foot
- PEDALS: Wellgo VB087 Pedals with Reflectors
- RACKS: Rear & Front Optional
- WHEELS (RIMS): Double Wall, 36H
- SADDLE (SEAT): Velo Plush with Lifting Handle
- SEAT POST: Promax, 350mm x 27.2mm
- SEAT POST CLAMP: Quick Release
- SHIFTER: Shimano 7 Speed Thumb Shifter
- SPOKES: 12 Gauge, Stainless Steel
- STEM: 50mm + 30 Degrees (15mm Rise)
- TIRES: Kenda Juggernaut
- FRONT SUSPENSION: Front Fork Suspension
- REAR SUSPENSION: N/A
- WHEEL REFLECTORS: Yes
- BELL: Yes
- INTEGRATED REAR RACK: Included (Non-Integrated / Removable)
- BRAKE HANDLE SENSORS: Yes (Left & Right)
- FRAME SIZE (Inches): 18"
- MILES PER CHARGE: 25-45+ miles
- MAX TORQUE: 80NM
- MAX SPEED: 20MPH
- MOTOR TYPE: Bafang Hub Motor
- MOTOR WATTAGE: 750 Watts
- BATTERY TYPE: Lithium Ion Battery
- BATTERY VOLTAGE: 48 Volt
- BATTERY AH: 14AH
- BATTERY WEIGHT: 7.16 LBS
- CONTROLLER: 48 Volt, 750 Watts
- DISPLAY TYPE: LCD Display
- TRIP ODOMETER: Yes
- ODOMETER: Yes
- SPEEDOMETER: Yes
- WATTMETER: Yes
- FRONT LIGHT TYPE: Integrated LED Headlight
- BACK LIGHT TYPE: Integrated LED Running Light & Brake Light
- PEDAL ASSIST TYPE: Intelligent 5 Level Pedal Assist with 12 Magnet Cadence Sensor
- THROTTLE TYPE: Twist Throttle with On/Off Button
- WIRING TYPE: N/A
- USB CHARGING: Yes
- FRONT BRAKE TYPE: Disc Brake
- BACK BRAKE TYPE: Disc Brake
- REGENERATIVE BRAKING: No
- CHARGING TIME: 5-6 Hours
- ASSEMBLED TOTAL LENGTH: 76"
- ASSEMBLED TOTAL WIDTH: 26"
- ASSEMBLED TOTAL HEIGHT LOWEST: 46.5"
- ASSEMBLED TOTAL HEIGHT HIGHEST: 46.5"
- PACKAGE TOTAL LENGTH: 65"
- PACKAGE TOTAL WIDTH: 13"
- PACKAGE TOTAL HEIGHT: 35"
- WHEELBASE: 46"
- STAND OVER HEIGHT: 30.5"
- HANDLEBAR REACH: 16"
- MINIMUM SEAT HEIGHT: 34"
- MAXIMUM SEAT HEIGHT: 41.5"
- SEAT ADJUSTMENT RANGE: 7.5"
- MINIMUM HANDLEBAR HEIGHT: N/A
- MAXIMUM HANDLEBAR HEIGHT: N/A
- HANDLEBAR ADJUSTMENT RANGE: N/A
- SEAT TUBE: 17"
- SEAT POST DIAMETER: 27.2mm (1.07")
- CRANK SET DIAMETER: 170mm (6.69")
- DISK BRAKE ROTOR SIZE: 180mm (7.08")
- TIRED WIDTH: 4"
- TIRE DIAMETER: 26"
- WHEEL WIDTH: 3.25"
- WHEEL DIAMETER: 23"
Most items on our site are “In Stock” and ready to ship. Some items may be either temporarily out-of-stock or are not available for shipment until a specific release date, or require extra time for assembly or other adjustments. For more information, please read the details below.
Most orders for In-Stock items begin the order process as soon as your online purchase is completed. Your In-Stock item will be shipped once the item is located in stock, your payment is approved, and the receiving address is verified. You will not be charged for any item until it is shipped to you.
For example, if you order an In-Stock item on Monday that leaves the warehouse in 1-2 full business days, it will leave the warehouse by end-of-day Wednesday. During checkout, you will get to select a shipping method and see the total time it takes for the item to leave the warehouse and ship to its destination. Please note that business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States.
Depending on the item(s) you purchase on our site and the location to which the items will be delivered, different shipping methods may be available.
Standard Ground Shipping, (3-5 business days)
Most items may be shipped to the 48 contiguous United States via UPS or FEDEX Standard Ground service. You can expect your order to arrive within 3-5 full business days. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States.
Damaged or Defective Items
If you receive a damaged or defective item, contact our Customer Service Department within 3 days of delivery at email@example.com . Please be prepared to supply the order number and item number from your original confirmation e-mail, as well as your e-mail address and phone number. ELECTRIC WHEELS will make every reasonable effort to assist you by either providing replacement parts or technical assistance to solve the problem.
SHIPPING CHARGES INCLUDED IN THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE MERCHANDISE ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR RETURNING MERCHANDISE AT THEIR OWN EXPENSE IMPORTANT
Credit or Refund
You can expect a credit or refund, less a 20% restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 30 days of receiving your returned product back complete and in good and unused condition. You will be refunded the purchase price, EXCLUDING the shipping cost and a 20% restocking fee.
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 20% restocking fee will apply.
Returning an Item
Standard Return Shipping
- Pack the item(s) securely in the original product packaging, if possible. Please include all paperwork, parts, and accessories. All products must be returned in good condition, to ensure a credit.
- Complete the return reason questionnaire and include it in the return package.
- Before sending your return shipment, please remove all extra labels from the outside of the package.
Send the return package to the following address:
750 E. Covey Lane, Suite 135
Phoenix, AZ 85024
- All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries.
- It is recommended that you use UPS whenever possible for your return. Retain the return Tracking Number to monitor delivery status.
- To receive a refund or credit, items must be returned within 10 days of original shipment date.
EW-Supreme, EW-Step Thru,
Five Year Limited Warranty
Five (5) years from the date of purchase on all structural frame components and frame.
One Year Limited Warranty
One (1) Year from the date of purchase, if any part or component of the bike is found upon examination to be defective in material and/or workmanship, it will be replaced at BAM Power Bike’s discretion. Parts included are the battery, motor, throttle, controller, LCD display, wiring, derailleur, hardware, wheel hubs, rims, pedals, kickstand, handlebar components and any other parts mutually agreed to of failed due to a manufacturing defect or quality issue.
WARRANTY EXCEPTIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
Service and Labor Costs
Unless previously authorized, service calls and labor costs are NOT included or covered under any warranty. The purchaser is responsible for the delivery to the authorized repair facility. Satisfactory proof of purchase is always required for warranty service. Please contact Ewheels directly for any assistance in locating a service provider or to make a warranty claim.
Consumable items which may need replacing due to normal wear and tear like tires, tubes, lights, chains, upholstery and seating, brakes and brake pads, cables, fuses, buttons, shrouds and covers.
Damage, Accidental Damage and Misuse
Damaged caused by: battery fluid spillage or leakage, abuse, misuse, accident, negligence, improper operation, excessive loading, maintenance, storage, acts of God, commercial use, or use other than normal, extreme riding, modifications and alterations.
Second Hand Owners and Reselling
No warranty will be offered or honored for second hand owners. The warranty is exclusively offered to the original purchaser.
HOW TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM
Initiating A Warranty Claim
To initiate a warranty claim, please contact Ewheels service department by calling 888-571-2845, or by email at “Service@ewheelsdealers.com”. Note that before any warranty claims will be fulfilled, satisfactory proof of purchase will be required, and a photo or video of the damaged part must be sent and reviewed by Ewheels.
Returning Faulty Parts
Do not return faulty parts to Ewheels without prior consent. A request for a return authorization is required prior to returning items. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting units and/or parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the original purchaser.
In the event shipping damage occurs, it must be reported and addressed in a timely manner. Shipping damage claims are time sensitive and cannot be delayed. In the event the packaging is extremely damaged and the bike is beyond repair, please refuse the shipment, and contact Ewheels for further steps.