Emojo CADDY PRO Electric Tricycle 500W 48V
- Sale price
- Regular price
$3,199.00You save 9%
- Unit price
Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 31 and Feb 11.
FREE Shipping & EASY Returns!
Buy Now and Get $116 Worth of Accessories FOR FREE!
This Includes: FREE Wooden Cargo Box, LED Headlight, & Phone Holder!
Trikes are in STOCK and ready to ship! Feel free to contact us for more details.
The Emojo Caddy Pro Trike 500W Heavy Duty Electric Cruiser Bike is perfect for elderly and people with injuries or disabilities as it's comfort and accessibility is superior to other electric trikes. It's the best in the game when it comes to e-trikes - there's no doubt about that.
The trike features a front suspension fork, suspension seat posts, front tires and front and rear baskets.
The new 2020 Caddy Pro has a backrest seat upgrade and Hydraulic Tektro brakes allowing for a more comfortable ride.
The Ebike is aluminum alloy and weighs 70 lbs, with an impressive 320lb rating.
With 4” wide knobby fat tires in the front and rear, the front is a 24” tire, while the rear tires are 20”, this Ebike will give you a mechanical advantage for stopping as well as keep the rear low for easy loading and unloading.
Seating is great here, there is Promax suspension seat post with 40mm of travel, this pairs nicely with the rubber bumper comfort saddle from Velo.
A stable and heavy duty electric trike that features a front suspension fork, suspension seat post, capable and comfortable fat tires, and a front and rear basket.
Powered by a Bafang fat-tire specific front hub motor, reliable single speed mechanical gearing, and stopped with 3 Hydraulic Tektro-Disc brakes.
Features a very high capacity 48v 15ah battery for 720 watt hours, has a USB charging port on the battery as well.
- Motor type: DC Brushless
- Motor power: 500W
- Rated Voltage: 48 V
- Maximum speed: 20MPH
- Battery range: 35Miles
- Battery charging time: 4 - 6hours
- Battery type: Lithium-Ion
- Battery capacity: 48V/15.6Ah
- Dimensions (inch): 78.5L X 29.8 W X 47.6 H
- Frame: Aluminum 6061
- Max. user weight: 320 lbs
- Vehicle weight: 70 lbs (with battery)
- Transmission type: 7-Speed
- Front brake type: Hydraulic Tektro-Disc
- Rear brake type: Hydraulic Tektro-Disc
- Tire size: 4.0R 20 rear, 4.0 24" front.
We offer shipping on all of our products everywhere within the lower 48 states!
In-stock items typically ship within 3 business days once the order is placed. Delivery time varies depending on your shipping address.
Emojo Electric Bicycle Return Policy allows you to return your electric bicycle within 7 days from the date of delivery for a refund or exchange. Please consult the warranty terms for deeper information on when a return is applicable.
Please request a Return and Exchange Authorization. (contact EMOJO Support for a REA format firstname.lastname@example.org ). Once the Return and Exchange Authorization is issued, we will email you an RAM number and return instructions. You must have the RAM number when shipping back returned electric bike.
a. If the unit was purchased under a free-shipping promotion there will not be refund for shipping fees however, the customer will bear the ship back expenses if the return is unrelated to quality, damages or wrong item but merely for a personal and discretional last-minute decision from the buyer.
b. If the return is accepted, Emojo will issue a prepaid shipping slip and schedule a pick up date, the shipping fees result of the return will be deducted from your total refund.
The returned unit must be in like-new condition, including all original packaging , accessories and documentation, any missing components may be deducted from the total refund . Any shipping damage during the ship-back may incur in a deduction from the total refund.
Returned units are subject to a 20% inspection and restocking fee from the original purchase price.
Refunds will be issued in an average time frame of 2 -3 weeks after we receive, inspect and process the returned unit.
To make a warranty claim always keep handy the vehicle model, date of purchase, vehicle serial number as well as information from the retailer where you purchased the vehicle from.
The warranty is limited to the terms listed below:
- Frame, Suspension, Motor: 1 year for parts. 3 months for labor.
- Controller, Charger: 1 year for parts.
- Battery: Warranty on the battery starts the date of purchase of the vehicle as new. The battery is sealed and cannot be opened or fixed. The battery should not have a percentage of nominal charge retention of 60% or less. Misuse of the battery, negligence or attempt to open or repair it will void the warranty.
- General: The bicycle is backed up by a 1-year main warranty, certain components listed on this chart or consumables may be subject to a different period of coverage or not included in this warranty.
- Consumables: Components subject to wear are not covered by the warranty: Tires, inner tubes, brake lines, brake pads, basket, wheel lining tape, light bulbs, LEDS, fuses, etc.
If the warranty is void for any reason the customer shall bear any repair or replacement costs resulting from vehicle misuse, negligence or abuse.
Always follow care and preventive maintenance procedures.
Always keep receipts from any services performed to the vehicle by an authorized distributor or service center.
The warranty will be voided by any of the following circumstances:
- Failure to follow all directions or recommendations listed in the user manual.
- Cycling collision, accident or vehicle damage caused by careless parking
- Acts in violation of laws
- Never registered your ebike
- DIY repairs on electronics
- Abusive use the bicycle in off-road terrain, mud, snow, water, sand, gravel and water
- If the bicycle is used as rental unit
- Damages caused by natural disasters such as earthquakes, lightning, fire, flooding and other hazards .
- Rust and/or paint fading caused heavy exposure to rain, hail, snow or direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time.
- Overloading beyond recommended capacity .
- Damages caused by nails, needles, broken glass , debris , sharp rocks or other foreign objects .
- If the bicycle is used but not limited to stunts, jumping from ramps, stairs or elevated ramps.
- If a vehicle is used in competitions or racing.
- If vehicle has been modified for any purposes on the motor, electrical system, suspension frame, and battery.
- Use of other components not approved by the manufacturer.
- Damages resulted from improper care and handling.
Due to the nature of the product some components must be exclusive from the manufacturer such as but not limited to the battery, motor, main gauge cluster, controllers, Led headlights, brake drums or disc rotors and pads etc. Other components such as tires, tubes, saddle, racks, baskets may be used from market-ready or compatible products with previous approval from the retailer or manufacturer.
For any questions about your warranty or to make any claims please contact EMOJO bikes at:
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 15375 Barranca Pkwy. Suite F108, Irvine, CA 92618 USA