Emojo HURRICANE PRO 500W 48V
- Sale price
- Regular price
$2,399.00You save 8%
- Unit price
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 21 and Nov 01.
Due to the pandemic, we are experiencing production & shipping delays. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and we assure you that we are doing everything we can to serve you as quickly as possible.
NEW 2021! Bikes are in stock and ready to ship! Feel free to contact us for more details.
The Brand NEW 2021 model Emojo HURRICANE PRO 500W 48V Fat Tire Electric Bike. Take a spin and feel the roads melt away. Effortless riding thanks to its powerful Bafang 500-watt electric motor and a set of comfy balloon fat street tires. The muscular and rugged yet light aluminum frame contributes to make the most out of your excursions on any path. A plush spring-mounted saddle, backlit LCD screen, LED lights, rear cargo rack, and color-matched metal fenders add convenience and tons of joy in a standard package.
- High-quality robotic welding
- Plush saddle with spring-mounted suspension
- Powerful dual Tektro disc brakes.
- Color-matched metal fenders
- Top speed in throttle mode: 15.5mph.
- 58 Lbs. net weight (includes battery)
- Front and rear LED lights included
- Digital LCD display
- Rear cargo rack included
- Quick-release front wheel
- Rebound-lockable front suspension
- Motor type: DC Brushless
- Motor power: 500W
- Rated Voltage: 48V
- Maximum speed: 20 MPH
- Battery range: 30 Miles
- Battery charging time: 4-6 hours
- Battery type: Lithium-Ion
- Battery capacity: 48V/10.4 Ah
- Dimensions (inch): 78L x 25W x 43H
- Frame: Aluminum-Rigid
- Max. user weight: 250 lbs
- Transmission type: Shimano 7-Speed
We offer shipping on all of our products everywhere within the lower 48 states!
In-stock items typically ship within 3 business days once the order is placed. Delivery time varies depending on your shipping address.
Emojo Electric Bicycle Return Policy allows you to return your electric bicycle within 7 days from the date of delivery for a refund or exchange. Please consult the warranty terms for deeper information on when a return is applicable.
Please request a Return and Exchange Authorization. (contact EMOJO Support for a REA format firstname.lastname@example.org ). Once the Return and Exchange Authorization is issued, we will email you an RAM number and return instructions. You must have the RAM number when shipping back returned electric bike.
a. If the unit was purchased under a free-shipping promotion there will not be refund for shipping fees however, the customer will bear the ship back expenses if the return is unrelated to quality, damages or wrong item but merely for a personal and discretional last-minute decision from the buyer.
b. If the return is accepted, Emojo will issue a prepaid shipping slip and schedule a pick up date, the shipping fees result of the return will be deducted from your total refund.
The returned unit must be in like-new condition, including all original packaging , accessories and documentation, any missing components may be deducted from the total refund . Any shipping damage during the ship-back may incur in a deduction from the total refund.
Returned units are subject to a 20% inspection and restocking fee from the original purchase price.
Refunds will be issued in an average time frame of 2 -3 weeks after we receive, inspect and process the returned unit.
To make a warranty claim always keep handy the vehicle model, date of purchase, vehicle serial number as well as information from the retailer where you purchased the vehicle from.
The warranty is limited to the terms listed below:
- Frame, Suspension, Motor: 1 year for parts. 3 months for labor.
- Controller, Charger: 1 year for parts.
- Battery: Warranty on the battery starts the date of purchase of the vehicle as new. The battery is sealed and cannot be opened or fixed. The battery should not have a percentage of nominal charge retention of 60% or less. Misuse of the battery, negligence or attempt to open or repair it will void the warranty.
- General: The bicycle is backed up by a 1-year main warranty, certain components listed on this chart or consumables may be subject to a different period of coverage or not included in this warranty.
- Consumables: Components subject to wear are not covered by the warranty: Tires, inner tubes, brake lines, brake pads, basket, wheel lining tape, light bulbs, LEDS, fuses, etc.
If the warranty is void for any reason the customer shall bear any repair or replacement costs resulting from vehicle misuse, negligence or abuse.
Always follow care and preventive maintenance procedures.
Always keep receipts from any services performed to the vehicle by an authorized distributor or service center.
The warranty will be voided by any of the following circumstances:
- Failure to follow all directions or recommendations listed in the user manual.
- Cycling collision, accident or vehicle damage caused by careless parking
- Acts in violation of laws
- Never registered your ebike
- DIY repairs on electronics
- Abusive use the bicycle in off-road terrain, mud, snow, water, sand, gravel and water
- If the bicycle is used as rental unit
- Damages caused by natural disasters such as earthquakes, lightning, fire, flooding and other hazards .
- Rust and/or paint fading caused heavy exposure to rain, hail, snow or direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time.
- Overloading beyond recommended capacity .
- Damages caused by nails, needles, broken glass , debris , sharp rocks or other foreign objects .
- If the bicycle is used but not limited to stunts, jumping from ramps, stairs or elevated ramps.
- If a vehicle is used in competitions or racing.
- If vehicle has been modified for any purposes on the motor, electrical system, suspension frame, and battery.
- Use of other components not approved by the manufacturer.
- Damages resulted from improper care and handling.
Due to the nature of the product some components must be exclusive from the manufacturer such as but not limited to the battery, motor, main gauge cluster, controllers, Led headlights, brake drums or disc rotors and pads etc. Other components such as tires, tubes, saddle, racks, baskets may be used from market-ready or compatible products with previous approval from the retailer or manufacturer.
For any questions about your warranty or to make any claims please contact EMOJO bikes at:
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 15375 Barranca Pkwy. Suite F108, Irvine, CA 92618 USA