Emojo LYNX PRO ULTRA 500W 48V
- Sale price
- Regular price
$1,899.00You save 11%
- Unit price
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 21 and Nov 01.
Due to the pandemic, we are experiencing production & shipping delays. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and we assure you that we are doing everything we can to serve you as quickly as possible.
Bikes are in stock and ready to ship! Feel free to contact us for more details.
The Emojo Lynx Pro Ultra 500W 48V Folding Electric Fat Tire City Bike is a best seller and fan favorite, from roads to sandy beaches, the foldable sturdy alloy frame paired with a torquey Bafang 500-watt electric motor that provides a quick boost when needed or simply to aid tackling steep uphills.
You can fold up the Lynx and pop it in the car trunk and take it to the beach. Or use it for your daily errands, with it's 30 mile range you won't be left short of power when you need. Dual Tektro disc brakes and a 7-speed gearing it’s everything you need to follow any route you choose. And now with 48V instead of 36V you can enjoy the same ebike but with an extra mph!
Lynx Pro Ultra is made to take you anywhere you want as it has massive potential. Thanks to Lynx's huge 20-inch-diameter by 4-inch-wide fat tires, it basically goes wherever you point it to go. You can ride it on any pavement sand or gravel, on muddy paths, over curbs and through potholes, and the Lynx will take it all in stride.
The LynxPro Ultra has 3 levels of Pedal Assist (PAS) meaning that when you pedal, the motor will start to help you. This is controlled with a simple button pad mounted next to the left grip. Lynx also has a Class 2 thumb throttle next to the right grip. Bike includes a 7-speed famous Shimano drivetrain that allows you to use it as a conventional bike, or pedal assist together with throttle action.
The Lynx Pro Ultra is basically the Lynx Pro, plus comes with :
- both fenders
- rear rack
- LCD Display with 5 PAS levels, speed meter, odometer, trip time, and more advanced settings.
- Motor type: DC Brushless
- Motor power: 500 W
- Rated Voltage: 48 V
- Maximum speed: 20MPH
- Battery range: 30 Miles
- Battery charging time: 4 - 6hours
- Battery type: Lithium-Ion
- Battery capacity: 48V/10.4Ah
- Dimensions (inch): 67L x 24 W x 45 H
- Dimensions folded: 39L x 18 W x 26H
- Frame: Aluminum-foldable
- Max. user weight: 230 lbs
- Vehicle weight: 55 lbs (with battery)
- Transmission type: Shimano 7-Speed
- Front brake type: Tektro-Disc
- Rear brake type: Tektro-Disc
- Tire size: 4.0R 20 Kenda
We understand that getting your items quickly is important to you, so we make every effort to process your order as soon as possible.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via email. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
We provide ground shipping to the lower 48 states. Orders to AK & HI are shipped by AIR at additional cost. You may contact as at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain rates for those shipments.
Shipping to the lower 48 states usually takes between 3 to 5 business days but you should allow 3 to 10 business days depending on the carrier we use (FedEx, UPS and/or USPS) and delivery location.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 24 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
Emojo Electric Bicycle Return Policy allows you to return your electric bicycle within 7 days from the date of delivery for a refund or exchange. Please consult the warranty terms for deeper information on when a return is applicable.
Please request a Return and Exchange Authorization. (contact EMOJO Support for a REA format firstname.lastname@example.org ). Once the Return and Exchange Authorization is issued, we will email you an RAM number and return instructions. You must have the RAM number when shipping back returned electric bike.
a. If the unit was purchased under a free-shipping promotion there will not be refund for shipping fees however, the customer will bear the ship back expenses if the return is unrelated to quality, damages or wrong item but merely for a personal and discretional last-minute decision from the buyer.
b. If the return is accepted, Emojo will issue a prepaid shipping slip and schedule a pick up date, the shipping fees result of the return will be deducted from your total refund.
The returned unit must be in like-new condition, including all original packaging , accessories and documentation, any missing components may be deducted from the total refund . Any shipping damage during the ship-back may incur in a deduction from the total refund.
Returned units are subject to a 20% inspection and restocking fee from the original purchase price.
Refunds will be issued in an average time frame of 2 -3 weeks after we receive, inspect and process the returned unit.
To make a warranty claim always keep handy the vehicle model, date of purchase, vehicle serial number as well as information from the retailer where you purchased the vehicle from.
The warranty is limited to the terms listed below:
- Frame, Suspension, Motor: 1 year for parts. 3 months for labor.
- Controller, Charger: 1 year for parts.
- Battery: Warranty on the battery starts the date of purchase of the vehicle as new. The battery is sealed and cannot be opened or fixed. The battery should not have a percentage of nominal charge retention of 60% or less. Misuse of the battery, negligence or attempt to open or repair it will void the warranty.
- General: The bicycle is backed up by a 1-year main warranty, certain components listed on this chart or consumables may be subject to a different period of coverage or not included in this warranty.
- Consumables: Components subject to wear are not covered by the warranty: Tires, inner tubes, brake lines, brake pads, basket, wheel lining tape, light bulbs, LEDS, fuses, etc.
If the warranty is void for any reason the customer shall bear any repair or replacement costs resulting from vehicle misuse, negligence or abuse.
Always follow care and preventive maintenance procedures.
Always keep receipts from any services performed to the vehicle by an authorized distributor or service center.
The warranty will be voided by any of the following circumstances:
- Failure to follow all directions or recommendations listed in the user manual.
- Cycling collision, accident or vehicle damage caused by careless parking
- Acts in violation of laws
- Never registered your ebike
- DIY repairs on electronics
- Abusive use the bicycle in off-road terrain, mud, snow, water, sand, gravel and water
- If the bicycle is used as rental unit
- Damages caused by natural disasters such as earthquakes, lightning, fire, flooding and other hazards .
- Rust and/or paint fading caused heavy exposure to rain, hail, snow or direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time.
- Overloading beyond recommended capacity .
- Damages caused by nails, needles, broken glass , debris , sharp rocks or other foreign objects .
- If the bicycle is used but not limited to stunts, jumping from ramps, stairs or elevated ramps.
- If a vehicle is used in competitions or racing.
- If vehicle has been modified for any purposes on the motor, electrical system, suspension frame, and battery.
- Use of other components not approved by the manufacturer.
- Damages resulted from improper care and handling.
Due to the nature of the product some components must be exclusive from the manufacturer such as but not limited to the battery, motor, main gauge cluster, controllers, Led headlights, brake drums or disc rotors and pads etc. Other components such as tires, tubes, saddle, racks, baskets may be used from market-ready or compatible products with previous approval from the retailer or manufacturer.
For any questions about your warranty or to make any claims please contact EMOJO bikes at:
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 15375 Barranca Pkwy. Suite F108, Irvine, CA 92618 USA