Sixthreezero EVRYjourney Electric Tricycle 250W 36V
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 31 and Feb 11.
FREE Shipping & EASY Returns!
Get $100 OFF - Use Code 100OFF At Checkout - Limited Time Offer!
Pre-orders available, orders placed today are scheduled to ship around January 25th 2022! Order NOW to get it first! Feel free to contact us for more details.
The EVRYjourney Electric Tricycle by Sixthreezero is a classy, stylish beach cruiser that is guaranteed to receive a lot of looks and positive comments from passers-by.
Eliminate all balance concerns and let your body relax while enjoying a ride on this electric trike.
The step-through frame is designed so you can mount and dismount from the electric tricycle with ease without worrying about tripping or falling.
The 1.95” tires glide smoothly over streets while absorbing the bumps so your body doesn’t feel them. Bring everything you need on your ride, the 59x 48.5cm rear basket has room for everything, your groceries, your towel... want to bring Fluffy, she can fit too. (just put a blanket down for her)
Trikes ergonomic riding position keeps all major joints - shoulders, wrists, and knees positioned in a relaxed, tension-free position while riding - your body will thank you.
Powering up the e-tricycle is a 36V, 10.4Ah Battery, and a 250W Front Hub Drive motor which will take you up to 20 MPH.
Tricycle is equipped with Shimano 7-Speed Cassette and TOURNEY TZ Derailleur.
EVRYjourney Electric Tricycle weighs roughly around 65 to 70lbs and you can ride it between 15 to 30 miles per single charge.
The bike will arrive at 85% assembled.
After packaging, you will need to attach the front fender, front wheel, handlebars, pedals, and seat.
The battery will be shipped in a separate package and will need to be attached to the dock on the rear rack.
THE MOTOR-A Quiet Whisper that Powers
250 WATT REAR HUB DRIVE MOTOR THAT PROVIDES A SMOOTH, EASY RIDE EITHER WITH PEDAL ASSISTANCE OR UNDER FULL MOTOR POWER
THE BATTERY-Safe & Simple Energy
250 WATT HOUR BATTERY THAT WILL TAKE YOU APPROXIMATELY 15 MILES USING FULL ELECTRIC AND 15-30 MILES ON PEDAL ASSIST MODE (APPROXIMATELY 1.5 HOURS OF RIDING TIME)
THE DISPLAY-Clear & Uncomplicated
A SLEEK DISPLAY TELLS YOU HOW FAST YOU ARE RIDING AND WHICH LEVEL OF PEDAL ASSIST POWER YOU ARE ENGAGED IN
THE TIRES-Like riding on air
WIDER TIRES MEAN MORE CONTROL ON ALL TYPES OF TERRAIN. FROM ROUGH TRAILS TO BEACHSIDE STREETS, YOU’LL HAVE THE SMOOTHEST RIDE EVERY TIME.
THE SEAT-Comfort where it matters
PACKED WITH FOAM ENGINEERED FOR SERIOUS SOFTNESS, EXTRA-WIDE SADDLE CRADLES YOU LIKE A CLOUD MADE OF PILLOWS. SITTING HAS NEVER BEEN SO COMFORTABLE.
THE GRIPS-Basically, hand clouds
SENSING A THEME? SOFT TO THE TOUCH AND EASY TO HOLD, THESE SYNTHETIC LEATHER GRIPS ARE THE DEFINITION OF COMFORT AND STYLE. BECAUSE FEELING GOOD IS AS IMPORTANT AS LOOKING GOOD.
- FRAME 17" Aluminum Alloy Frame
- FORK Standard Steel Fork with Quick-Release Wheel Mounts
- HEADSET 25.4mm Steel
- WHEEL Aluminum Alloy 26" 36-Spoke 13G Rims, Quick-Release Hub, 3/8" Threading
- TIRES 26"x1.95" Semi-Slick Cruiser Tires,
- DERAILLEURS Rear: Shimano Tourney
- SHIFT LEVERS Shimano Index Revo Shifter 7 Speed
- CHAIN 118L, 1/2" x 1/8"
- CASSETTE Shimano Teeth Count: 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, & 28
- CRANKSET 44T Steel Crank With 170mm Arm Length
- MOTOR 250 Watt Front Hub Motor
- BATTERY 250 W 36V 10.4Ah Battery that will take you approximately 15 miles using full electric and 15-30 miles on pedal assist mode (approximately 1.5 hours of riding time)
- DISPLAY LCD Performance Display with Speedometer, Battery Meter, and Power Meter
- CONTROLS Thumb Throttle on Left Handlebar
- WEIGHT 76.2 Lbs. Assembled With Battery
We provide Shipping Nationwide within the Continental United States.
Alaska, and Hawaii are excluded, however the rate will be discounted by the maximum amount of shipping cost in the continental USA. Alaska and Hawaii customers please, note that sixthreezero Electric Bicycles are larger, heavier shipments and that will cost more to ship. Please contact us for a quote.
We will ship to home and office directly via FedEx. All Bicycles arrive 80% assembled in a box.
Orders will generally ship within five business days and in most cases you will receive your order in about one week.
ELECTRIC BICYCLE 90-DAY RETURN POLICY
We hold the same values with covering the shipping and making sure our customers who wish to return their product experience a smooth process, however we must limit the return window on these products due to the nature of electric-powered bicycles. Return Shipping will still be covered to and from you, the customer. If you have any questions prior to purchase, please don't hesitate to call us at (310) 982-2877 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 90-Day Return window will begin from the date your Electric Bicycle is delivered to your door.
A 1-year Standard Warranty is included with all sixthreezero bicycles when purchased new from sixthreezero.com, or any authorized retailer.
- This warranty is limited to 1 year from the date of purchase.
- Proof of purchase will be required for any warranty claim with sixthreezero Bicycles.
YOU MUST REGISTER YOUR BICYCLE TO QUALIFY FOR THE INCLUDED 1-YEAR WARRANTY COVERAGE.
Please visit our PRODUCT REGISTRATION PAGE.
ELECTRIC BICYCLE WARRANTY
- 30 Days, we cover everything
- 2 Years or 500 Charges on Battery, 2 years motor, 2 years controller, 2 years display
- Lifetime on Steel Frame, 3 Years on Aluminum
- Tires & Tubes not covered beyond 30 days
- 2 years on all other components
- Rust not covered by warranty
- Defective tubes, only covered in first 30 days
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
- Normal wear and tear
- Improper assembly
- Improper follow-up maintenance
- Installation of components, parts, or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the bicycle as sold
- Damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect
- Labor charges for part replacement or changeover
- Bikes used for commercial activities, including those in rental, demo, or security fleets
- This warranty is void in its entirety by any modification of the frame, fork, or components. This warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of a defective item, and said repair or replacement is the sole remedy of the warranty. This warranty extends from the date of the original purchase, is offered only to the original retail purchaser, and is not transferable. sixthreezero is not responsible for incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. Any claim against this warranty must be made through an authorized dealer or distributor. Product registration and proof of purchase is required before a warranty claim may be processed. Claims made outside the country of purchase may be subject to fees and additional restrictions. Warranty duration and detail may differ by frame type and/or country. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and those rights may vary from place to place. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights. The English version of the warranty shall prevail.
Warranty covers only the first owner/purchaser, it is non-transferable and applies only to sixthreezero bicycles purchased through an authorized dealer.
OTHER MODIFICATIONS THAT WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY
- Adding electric motor
- Welding additional parts to the frame
- Removing and changing the original chain
- Changing primary gear and braking components, such as shifters, derailleurs, brake arms, and pedal crank
- Any physical changes to the bicycle fork or frame that could compromise the factory welding.
- We love our bicycles and we are confident that they are great quality products. We also care very much about our customers, so please exercise caution at all times when riding a sixthreezero bicycle. It is the owner’s responsibility to inspect the bicycle before each and every ride and it is the owner’s responsibility to follow all standard bicycle safety precautions. Please check your local laws regarding bicycle safety. Always wear an ANSI approved safety helmet and always utilize proper lighting equipment when riding at night. Reflectors alone are not enough. Failure to use approved safety equipment could result in injury or death.
If any product is subject to federal or state consumer warranty laws, our statement of limited warranty included with the product applies in place of these warranties. Our warranty replaces any other warranty, expressed or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Under no circumstances are we liable for third-party claims against you for losses or damages; including losses of or damages to records or data; consequential damage (including lost profits or savings) or incidental damages. Purchaser agrees that the total of any and all liability, regardless of fault, shall be limited to the total of your bicycle purchase with Seller. This limitation on warranty and liability is part of the terms of sale, constitutes a binding agreement and may be enforced against you. The laws of the State of California shall govern this agreement. The parties hereby agree that any dispute relating to the products sold hereunder shall be subject to the jurisdiction and venue of the courts of Los Angeles, California.