Head E-JRA 350W 36V Electric Mountain Bike
- Sale price
- Regular price
$1,519.00You save 20%
- Unit price
Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 31 and Feb 11.
FREE Shipping & EASY Returns!
Bikes are in stock and ready to ship! Feel free to contact us for more details.
The Head E-JRA 350W 36V Electric Mountain Bike is your ticket to fun! Our most economical eBike is not lacking any key features you could find on higher-end models. Built for light trail riding, smooth paths, and tough city streets the E-JRA has a front suspension, knobby tires, and disc brakes that help you make the most of on or off-road riding. Shimano 3x7 drivetrain offers 21 speeds to keep you flying up and down the trail and power-off disc brakes provide an added level of safety and security. A 350-watt motor powers you up to 20mph and a 36-volt battery can carry you up to 28 miles before the need to recharge. The LED display shows assistance level and current battery charge level, so you know you won’t get stranded as you ride more of the trails you love and find new ones along the way.
- 350 / 36V REAR MOTOR Is smooth and powerful. Getting you up the hill so you can shred back down. Range up to 28 miles, 6 hour charge time
- SHIMANO DRIVETRAIN Gives you a wide range of gears to get you anywhere and everywhere you like
- SUSPENSION FORK & SEMI-KNOBBY TIRES Potholes, railroad crossings, dirt trails and gravel roads are no match for the suspension fork and semi knobby tires.
- Frame: 27.5", Alloy, BC 1.37"x24t, disc
- Fork: Disc brake, 27.5", 1 1/8" Threadless, 50mm travel
- Wheel set: Alloy, double wall, 27.5", 36h
- Tires: CST 27.5 x 1.95
- Shifters/ Brake Levers: Shimano 3x7s, power shut-off brake levers
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 3s FD-TZ500
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney 7s TZ500
- Crank set: 24, 34, 42, 170mm
- Bottom Bracket: Square taper, cartridge, 68x122.5mm
- Cassette: Shimano 7s, 14-28t
- Chain: KMC 7s
- Pedals: Platform, 9/16"
- Handlebars: Alloy 31.8x680mm, R: 25mm, 6°
- Stem: Alloy, 90mm
- Headset: 1 1/8" threadless, 28.6x34x30mm
- Grips/Tape: Black, rubber
- Brakeset: Mechanical Disc brake w/ 160mm rotor
- Saddle: Black
- Seat Post/Clamp: Alloy 30.4x350mm
- Extras Included: Bell, kickstand
- Manufacturer's Warranty: Frame: Lifetime, Parts & Components: 1 year
- Battery Type: Frame mount
- Batteries Included: Yes
- Batteries Needed: 36V/10.4AH
- Top Speed: 20 MPH
- Drive Mode: 4 levels, Throttle and Pedals
- Display Accessories: LCD
- Readouts: POWER ON/OFF, battery level, assistance level
- Display Type: LCD
- Estimated Max Range: 28 Miles
- Estimated Min Range: 22 Miles
- Charge time: 6 Hours
- Battery Chemistry: Lithium-ion
- Battery Watt Hours: 374Wh
- Battery Amps: 10.4Ah
- Battery Voltage: 36V
- Battery Brand: Greenway
- Motor Torque: 18 N.m
- Motor Peak Output: 380 W
- Motor Nominal Output: 350W
- Motor Type: Rear hub
- Motor Brand: MXUS
If you wish to return an order to us, either in part or in its entirety; comprising any product we offer, and for any reason of your own accord; it must be returned to us freight/shipping prepaid. All returns will be subject to inspection. We are happy to accept only unused items, in their original packaging, returned no later than 30 days from the original purchase date. All returned products are subject to a 15% restocking fee and additional freight/shipping charges if the order is refused or marked undeliverable.
Exchanges: We would be happy to provide an exchange for an item, within a 30-day window from original date of purchase; at an equal or lesser value. Proof of original purchase is required.
Refunds: Please allow a minimum of 7 business days for a refund to reflect on your original method of payment.
DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE: In the event of defective merchandise, we reserve the right to replace the item, contingent upon the warranty policy set forth by the brand. Please see our Warranty Policy for all warranty related terms and conditions.
DAMAGED GOODS: (Cycle Force Group dba NAC) must be notified of all claims for items damaged while in transit or during shipping within 2 days of receiving. Damage during transit must be noted, legibly, on the bill of lading or shipping documents. Save all freight bills of lading, packing lists, shipping cartons and packing materials until the damage claim and all related matter is resolved. The shipping carrier often requests to see the damages to the shipping materials, as well as the damaged merchandise, so we ask that you be prepared to provide us with photos that will be utilized to resolve your issue.
All return requests must be submitted in writing and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org If your return is approved you will receive an email from us with return instructions.
Securely pack all the returned items in the original packaging and include any other paperwork requested in the return approval email.
We recommend taking a picture of the package and/or the item before shipping.
Ship the package. We will either provide you a return shipping label or you will have to arrange the shipping yourself. You can use UPS or FedEx Ground if your order was delivered by one of these carriers. If your item is larger and was delivered with one of the LTL freight carriers you need to make sure the box is put on a pallet and schedule a pickup with an LTL freight carrier.
Please provide us the tracking number.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will be automatically applied to the original method of payment within 10 business days.
Cycle Force Group dba NAC warrants its bicycles to the original purchaser, to be free from defects in material and in workmanship as outlined in the following:
- Limited Lifetime warranty on bicycle frame, as long as the bicycle is owned by the original purchaser excluding the following models:
-downhill, jumping, freestyle
-suspension related equipment (bushings, bearings, pivot pins, pivot tubes and bolts) including complete forks except as warranted by the original equipment manufacturer.
One-year limited warranty on all original parts, including handlebar, saddles, grips,
stems, pedals, and fork. A one-year limited warranty also includes all accessories,
in the event of manufacturing defect, and up to the discretion of the distributor.
The following items are included: apparel, locks, pumps, computers, bags, tools,
6-month warranty on wearable items, including saddles, tires, tubes, grips, brake pads. What Cycle Force Group will do: In the event of a defective bicycle part, Cycle Force Group dba NAC will, at its option, repair or replace the defective bicycle part within warranty period, at no cost to you except for shipping and dealer charges if any.