ReviBikes REBEL 1.0 500W 48V
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 21 and Nov 01.
Due to the pandemic, we are experiencing production & shipping delays. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and we assure you that we are doing everything we can to serve you as quickly as possible.
Bikes are available for Pre-order, expected to ship around November 5th! Feel free to contact us for more details.
The Rebel 1.0 500W 48V Folding Electric Bike made by ReviBikes has a rigid aluminum front fork. It's lightweight so helps you steer with ease.
4.0 fat tire is trendy and with that, it absorbs major bumps and shocks on the road. So you don't actually need a suspension fork to add more weight. The tires are off-road with knobs. It's a perfect bike put in your trunk and explore more deeply to forest, beach and city roads.
The ReviBikes rebel electric bicycle is easy folding and can be put into the trunk of your car, it’s an ideal ebike for travel on holiday. It can be operated with one hand for smooth folding action.
Our folding electric bicycle equipped with the Bafang 500W high torque brushless motor, the top speed arrives 20 MPH. With the Shimano-7-speed gear you can choose any speed to complete your journey, and perfect Tektro brakes fully protect your safety. And with the 20 inch fat tire design, you can cross the snow or beach easily by riding this bike.
With removal 48V 13Ah Li-ion battery, which is lightweight and long lasting, can make you ride up to 40 miles range
The e-bike adopts 100% durable aluminum alloy frame, the front fork is made of high-strength carbon steel.
LCD-5 Display with backlight equipped, indicating current speed, odometer, Trip A/B, average speed, max speed, and PAS level clear under the sunshine when you are riding. Front & Rear Fenders and rear rack not included, however can be purchased separately!
- 48V 500W BAFANG™ High speed gear motor. Peak output over 800W.
- 48V 13Ah Li-ion battery. Easy to take out.
- Matrix LCD display gives you all information you need: Odo, trip, speed, motor output, battery indicator, and of course advanced settings.
- Front/Rear Tektro™ disc brake stops Rebel at any time it is needed.
- Italian Selle Royal™ saddle made of memory foam. You don't have to ride "hard".
- Half twist throttle. Twist throttle, Rebel will take you anywhere.
- BATTERY: 48V 13Ah (624Wh) Lithium-ion. NCA 18650 Samsung 25E Cells. Easy to take out.
- CHARGER: 48V D-Power Charger, specially made for Rebel 1.0, output 48v 2a, input 100-240v
- CONTROLLER: 48V 20A
- DISPLAY: Matrix LCD display gives you all information you need: Odo, trip, speed, motor output, battery indicator, and of course advanced settings.
- HUB MOTOR: 48V 500W BAFANG™ High speed gear motor, which provides enough torque (80NM) to help you climb any steep. Peak output over 800W.
- PEDAL ASSIST: 5 Level Throttle with 12 Magnet Cadence Sensor
- THROTTLE: Half twist throttle
- WIRING: Water Resistant Connectors and Wiring Harness
- BRAKE CALIPERS: Tektro (MD-M280)
- BRAKE LEVERS: Aluminum Alloy Comfort Grip Levers with Motor Cutoff Switch, Integrated Bell
- BRAKE PAD MATERIAL: Sintered Metal
- BRAKE ROTORS: Tektro 160mm Front and Rear
- CHAIN: KMC Z51EPT
- CRANK SET: 3/32*48T*170mm, Dual-Sided Aluminum Bashguard
- DERAILLEUR: 7-Speed Shimano Altus
- FENDERS: Optional , not included
- FORK: Aluminum Alloy
- FRAME: 6061 Aluminum Alloy
- FREEWHEEL: SUNTOUR 7-Speed Freewheel, Stainless steel
- GEARING: 1 x 7-Speed
- GRIPS: Durable Imitation Leather Ergonomic Grips
- HANDLEBARS: Custom Formed Aluminum Alloy, 24" Wide
- HEADSET: Semi-Integrated, 1-1/8" Straight Steerer Tube
- KICKSTAND: Heavy Duty Aluminum with Wide Plastic Foot
- PEDALS: VP-565, foldable
- RIMS: Double Wall, 36H
- SEAT POST:Promax, 350mm x 28.6mm
- SEAT POST CLAMPQuick Release
- SHIFTER: Shimano SL TX50 R7CT Thumb Shifter, 7-Speed
- SPOKES: 13 Gauge, Stainless Steel, Black
- STEM: High Rise Folding Stem with 7”; Vertical Adjustment
- TIRES: Chaoyang 20” x 4”
- FRAME SIZE: Recommended Rider Heights: 5’ - 6’2
- HANDLEBAR HEIGHT: 40.5” - 47.5” (adjustable)
- HANDLEBAR REACH: 16”
- SEAT HEIGHT: 30” - 38” (adjustable)
- STAND OVER HEIGHT: 26”
- TOTAL LENGTH: 66”
- WHEELBASE: 45”
- DROPOUT WIDTH: 70.8”
- BOTTOM BRACKET SHELL WIDTH: 3.5”
- SEAT TUBE LENGTH: 16.5”
- TOP TUBE LENGTH (effective): 24”
- HEAD TUBE: 5”
- CHAIN STAY: 19”
- HANDLEBAR WIDTH: 24”
- CRANK LENGTH: 8”
- SEATPOST DIAMETER: 1.5”
- MAX TIRE WIDTH: 4”
- BIKE WEIGHT: 59 lbs with battery
- PAYLOAD CAPACITY: 260 lbs
- FOLDED DIMENSIONS (LxWxH )40”x19”x25”
We understand that getting your items quickly is important to you, so we make every effort to process your order as soon as possible.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via email. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We provide ground shipping to the lower 48 states. Orders to AK & HI are shipped by AIR at additional cost. You may contact as at email@example.com to obtain rates for those shipments.
Shipping to the lower 48 states usually takes between 3 to 5 business days but you should allow 3 to 10 business days depending on the carrier we use (FedEx, UPS and/or USPS) and delivery location.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 24 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
REVI BIKES Return Policy allows you to return your electric bicycle within 7 days from the date of delivery for a refund or exchange. Please consult the warranty terms for deeper information on when a return is applicable.
Please contact email@example.com or +1(909)215-0665 when you have a refund request.
If the unit was purchased under a free-shipping promotion there will not be refund for shipping fees however, the customer will bear the ship back expenses if the return is unrelated to quality, damages or wrong item but merely for a personal and discretional last-minute decision from the buyer.
If the return is accepted, REVI BIKES will issue a prepaid shipping slip and schedule a pick up date, the shipping fees result of the return will be deducted from your total refund.
The returned unit must be in like-new condition, including all original packaging , accessories and documentation, any missing components may be deducted from the total refund . Any shipping damage during the ship-back may incur in a deduction from the total refund.
Returned units are subject to a 20% inspection and restocking fee from the original purchase price.
Refunds will be issued in an average time frame of 2 -3 weeks after we receive, inspect and process the returned unit.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 4055, East Guasti Rd., Ste 111, Ontario, California US 91761
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
We have hand-picked industry leading components that are extremely reliable. If you have any problems, our warranty policy is as follows;
Frame warranty lifetime.
All other components including store bought accessories warranty 1 year.
Battery warranty: After 2 years our battery will deliver 70% of initial capacity assuming 800 complete charge/discharge cycles
Warranty is valid only in Continental United States only.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-909 215 0665 if you have any questions regarding the warranty or to arrange a warranty repair.