Ridel EKO Single-speed Commuter Electric Bike 250W 36V
- Sale price
- Regular price
$1,599.00You save 13%
- Unit price
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 21 and Nov 01.
Due to the pandemic, we are experiencing production & shipping delays. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and we assure you that we are doing everything we can to serve you as quickly as possible.
Bikes are available for Pre-order, expected to ship around October 25th! Feel free to contact us for more details.
Ridel EKO Single-speed Commuter Electric Bike 250W 36V
Raise your single-speed experience to the next level! With its ultra-reliable mechanics and sharp design, EKO provides expert handling through a combo of manual pedaling and clean electric power. A special torque sensor puts you fully in control. Boost speed or dial it back at critical moments by manually adjusting the assist mode to safely maneuver through traffic with ease. A lightweight aluminum alloy frame with integrated battery makes this bike a surprisingly powerful yet still agile force.
Weighing in at just 19 lbs, the 6061 aluminum alloy frame with its 700C wheels is both highly maneuverable and quick on the pavement.
For improved performance, the innovative design features a torque sensor which automatically and intuitively delivers the right amount of support with the pedal assist feature, exactly when needed. Pedal assist makes your journey smoother and more enjoyable, and is the preferred choice for many riders.
The 36V 250W battery is built into the frame’s down tube – a smart solution that gives you a more balanced center of gravity.
The battery rapidly charges to full capacity in just 2.5 hours, ensuring that you’re on the move sooner rather than later.
- MOTOR :36V 250W REAR HUB MOTOR
- RANGE :21-31 miles
- SPEED :(Class-2) With Pedal Assist
- BATTERY :48v 8.8 Ah
- THROTTLE :No
- PEDAL ASSIST :Yes
- FENDER :Optional
- WEIGHT :38 Lb
- MAX LOAD :260 Lb
- WHEEL :28”
- TIRES :700Cx28C Spoke Tire All-Terrain by KENDA
- ADJUSTABLE :Seat & Handlebar
- GEAR :Fixed Gear
- BREAK :Mechanical Disc Brake F/B
- DISPLAY TYPE:LCD 5 Level PAS Speed
- SENSOR :Speed Sensor / Torque Sensor
- LIGHTS :Front & Back
- CHARGING TIME :3-4 Hours
- FRAME :700C Alloy Aluminum 6061
- DISPLAY INFO :Odo, Trip, Speed, Motor Output, Battery Indicator, And of Course Advanced Settings
Orders for in-Stock items will be shipped out on the same day (before 14:00EST) . Once your order has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email with shipment tracking information.
Our Free Shipping policy is for ONE delivery. Our shipping partners will typically make multiple attempts to deliver your new e-bike. If for any reason a subsequent delivery is required, you will be charged for those delivery fees.
If you would like to make an address change to your order, you have 24 hours to notify our Support team. After 24 hours, there will be a $25 change fee if your order has not yet been processed/shipped.
Shipping information and policies only apply to the 48 contiguous United States. Unfortunately, at this time we do not ship to Hawaii, or Alaska.
* A signature will be required upon delivery of any order valued at $300 or higher. Any person in the household can sign for the order.
Cancellation of unshipped orders will be subject to a 10% restocking fee (for pre-orders as well as in-stock items). Cancellation of orders that have already shipped out, or which are shipped prior to the cancellation instruction reaching the relevant warehouse in time to halt shipment, will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Ridel Bikes cannot guarantee that your order cancellation request will reach the shipping warehouse in time to halt the shipment, so please notify Ridel Bikes as early as possible of your intention to cancel your order. Contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org is quickest. We will calculate restocking fees on a per-item basis, with regard to whether the cancellation request resulted in the shipment of that particular item being halted. Refunds will be made to the method of payment used for the order.
- Ridel Bikes allows no returns after 14 days of receipt.
- To be eligible for a return, the bike must be unused, free from dirt, dust, or any fragrances, and in the same packaging and condition that the customer received it.
- Any packaging must be sealed and unopened.
- The customer will pay $175 shipping fee (withheld from refund).
Returns of Unused Equipment
Unused bikes, parts and accessories may be returned within 14 days of your receipt of the products by contacting us via email@example.com.
Please ship your bike back in its original box. The product will be subject to a 20% restocking fee. Original shipping charges are non-refundable. The customer pays for shipment both directions if they wish to make an exchange.
Non-returnable items include, but are not limited to:
- Used, undamaged equipment
- Wearable items (clothing, hats, etc.)
- Special orders
- Gift cards
- Gifted orders
- Items that display wear
If non-returnable items are returned without authorization from our Customer Support Team, they will be returned to the customer immediately and the customer will be notified. Restocking fees may apply to unauthorized returns.
Returns of Defective Equipment
Defective equipment is covered by our Warranty Policy. Contact Ridel Bikes to get started with a warranty claim. Before a return is sent, the customer must have written approval of said return from Ridel Bikes. If a customer sends a return without the written consent of Ridel Bikes, a refund will not be issued and the customer must pay shipping to return the item.
If your approved return passes our inspection, you may receive an exchange, store credit, or refund. Please address your return to:
Ridel Group LLC
20-21 Wagaraw Rd., Building 30
Fair Lawn, NJ 07410
Please notify us as soon as possible after you send your return by emailing support@ridelbikes. If possible, please provide a tracking number.
At Ridel Bikes, we take great pride in the quality and durability of our products. We are confident that you will be impressed as well, and we stand behind all of our products.
Every bike is covered under a limited one (1) year warranty for the original owner against all manufacturing defects in material or workmanship. Warranty parts will only be shipped within the continental United States and Hawaii.
Ridel Bikes’ bicycle components include:
- Electrical parts: motor, controller, LCD display
- Mechanical parts: forks, stem, handlebar, headset, seat post, saddle, brakes, lights, bottom bracket, crankset, pedals, rims, wheel hub, freewheel, cassette, derailleur, shifter, throttle, wiring harness, kickstand, reflectors, and hardware
These parts are warranted to be free from manufacturer defects in materials and/or workmanship for a one (1) year period from the date of original purchase.
Wear and tear is not covered under warranty. Ridel Bikes’ lithium ion batteries are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects in materials and/or workmanship for a one (1) year period from the date of original purchase. The battery warranty does not include damage caused by power surges, use of an improper charger, improper maintenance or other such misuse, and normal wear or water damage.
Scope of Warranty Service
What will we do to correct problems with your bike?
- If a component is deemed defective or damaged prior to usage by the owner (including damage from shipping), we will issue a replacement part. In addition, we will assist in replacing any defective part(s).
- We will provide the original owner with a replacement product if the product cannot be repaired after a reasonable number of tries, as determined by Ridel Bikes.
If a component is deemed to be defective or damaged, and the cause is not determined to be user error, we will issue a replacement part. We will assist you in replacing any defective part. We will replace any parts deemed to have been damaged during shipping. We will provide you with a replacement product if the product cannot be repaired after a reasonable number of tries, as determined by Ridel Bikes.
What will we not do?
- Ridel will not replace any parts without first being provided with photos or videos of the damaged part.
- We will not offer warranty service to second owners.
- We will not replace any damaged parts if the damage is determined to have been caused by the user.
- We will not pay for any third-party service or part replacement unless agreed upon with Ridel Bikes prior to any services.
- Ridel Bikes will not cover any damage that may occur during shipping if the owner arranges their own shipping option, or if the bike is shipped using a freight forwarder or similar service.
The following situations are excluded from this warranty, or lead to exclusion from this warranty:
- Wear and tear are not covered under warranty for components.
- The battery warranty does not include damage from power surges, use of an improper charger, improper maintenance or misusage, normal wear, water damage, or improper upkeep (refer to the manual for upkeep).
- Damage resulting from omitted or incorrect adjustment(s) or worn components.
- Warranty claims not made in accordance with our Warranty Claims Process (see below).
- Damage to or failure of products resulting from weather or normal wear and tear.
- Theft, robbery, vandalism, intentional damage, damage resulting from bumps and scrapes after possession of the product has been transferred to the customer.
- Products with damage resulting from improper maintenance (e.g., storing battery fully discharged over the winter).
- Any electrical component that has been opened, altered, partially disassembled, or completely disassembled, except by Ridel Bikes or an authorized Ridel Bikes dealer.
- Products that have been lent, leased, or rented commercially.
- Bicycles not registered with Ridel Bikes by the customer within 60 days of delivery/sale.
- Any damage resulting from the use of a third-party battery charger.
- If the customer arranges their own shipping option, or if the bike is shipped using a freight forwarder or similar service.
Claims (Warranty Claims Process)
Register your bike within 60 days of purchase. Other goods purchased from partner sites do not require registration.
- If you suspect that any part/component is defective, do not attempt to repair or replace it yourself, or try to have it repaired or replaced before contacting Ridel Bikes. Doing so may invalidate your warranty and may cause additional damage, not necessarily limited to the products in question, and may also create the risk of injury.
- Contact Ridel Bikes via email to submit your warranty claim: firstname.lastname@example.org. Ridel Bikes will not replace any component without first being provided with photos or video of the damaged part.
- We will contact you to make plans for inspection and any warranty repairs
All claims to this warranty must be made through Ridel Bikes. Proof of purchase may be required with any warranty request. Before making a warranty claim, we suggest that you contact our Technical Support Team at email@example.com, as there may be a simple fix for your problem. Valid warranty claims will be processed through Ridel Bikes within one (1) year of initial purchase. Warranty claims may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping Damage Claims
Upon receiving your bike, IMMEDIATELY inspect your product(s) for damage. Shipping damage claims are extremely time sensitive. We will not accept shipping damage claims later than 30 days from receipt of the product.
- Note any damage to your product(s) on the Bill of Lading before you and the driver sign off on the shipment.
- Take pictures of any damage that is found, and date the images if possible.
- Keep all packaging and paperwork until the inspection process is complete.
- Report damage claims within 10 days of delivery to a Ridel Bikes customer service representative.
Please contact our Technical Support Team for return/replacement instructions via email@example.com, or call +1-513-813-0708.