Sixthreezero AROUNDtheBLOCK MEN'S 250W 36V
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 31 and Feb 11.
FREE Shipping & EASY Returns!
Bikes are in stock an ready to ship! Feel free to contact us for more details.
AROUNDtheBLOCK MEN's Electric Cruiser Bike with 250W 36V Rear Hub Drive Motor with a classically styled beach cruiser frame that provides maximum comfort and riding ease. An uncomplicated E-Bike, designed with simplicity as the goal with an alluring frame design reminiscent of classic cruiser bikes. Easy stop disc brakes, smooth seven speed derailleur, and whisper quiet motor and battery. It won’t look like you are riding an E-Bike on the Around the Block, with the integrated motor, battery and hidden cabling. You’ll love zipping around knowing nobody can tell your being powered by a disguised motor. The perfect bike if you want to increase your level of fun, ride extra miles beyond your block and get to your destination faster. Will make all of those hills and that last stretch to the beach unbelievably more relaxed because no longer will your body have to strain. Take your rides from average to ridiculously fun.
The 250 Watt electric bike motor can be used in three ways when riding. Leave the motor off and let your legs provide the power like a traditional bicycle. Ride in pedal assist mode and engage the motor only when you pedal. Lastly, let the motor do all of the work by using the thumb throttle to move the bike entirely under the power of the motor. Ideal for jaunts by the beach, on a college campus, or through the streets of your neighborhood.
- 250 Watt Motor that functions either in pedal assist or full electric mode
- Top speed of 15mph with full electric and 24mph with pedal assist
- 250 Watt Hour Battery that will take you approximately 15 miles using full electric and 15-30 miles on pedal assist mode (approximately 1.5 hours of riding time)
- 26-inch wheels with 2.125-inch tires provide excellent roll and a cushioned, stable ride
- Front and rear disc hand brakes for easy and prompt stopping
- Upright, relaxed riding position reducing strain on your back, hip, shoulders and knees
- Fits riders from 5 feet to 6 feet tall
- 250 Lb Maximum Rider Weight (recommended)
- Fits riders from 5 feet to 6 feet
- 19" Steel Frame
- Standard Steel Fork with 3/8" Axel Threading
- 22.2mm Steel Headset
- 26" Aluminum Alloy Rims, 36 Total 13 Gauge Spokes with 3/8" Axel Threading
- Black/Whitewall Bubble Tread 26"x2.125" Tires
- Shimano Tourney Rear Derailleur TY300D 7 Speed
- Shimano Index Revo Shifter 7 Speed
- Front and Rear Adjustable Cable-Driven Disc Brakes
- 1/2"x1/8", 118T Chain
- Shimano Teeth Count: 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, & 28
- Steel Crank Arm Length: 165mm or 6.5"in Teeth Count: 44T
- 250 Watt Rear Hub Motor
- 250 Watt, 36V, 10.4Ah Battery with Charger
- LCD Display with Battery Charge and Speedometer
- Thumb throttle (left side of handle bar)
- 62 Lbs. Assembled With Battery
We understand that getting your items quickly is important to you, so we make every effort to process your order as soon as possible.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via email. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We provide ground shipping to the lower 48 states. Orders to AK & HI are shipped by AIR at additional cost. You may contact as at email@example.com to obtain rates for those shipments.
Shipping to the lower 48 states usually takes between 3 to 5 business days but you should allow 3 to 10 business days depending on the carrier we use (FedEx, UPS and/or USPS) and delivery location.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 24 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
ELECTRIC BICYCLE 90-DAY RETURN POLICY
We hold the same values with covering the shipping and making sure our customers who wish to return their product experience a smooth process, however we must limit the return window on these products due to the nature of electric-powered bicycles. Return Shipping will still be covered to and from you, the customer. If you have any questions prior to purchase, please don't hesitate to call us at (310) 982-2877 or email us at email@example.com.
The 90-Day Return window will begin from the date your Electric Bicycle is delivered to your door.
A 1-year Standard Warranty is included with all sixthreezero bicycles when purchased new from sixthreezero.com, or any authorized retailer.
- This warranty is limited to 1 year from the date of purchase.
- Proof of purchase will be required for any warranty claim with sixthreezero Bicycles.
YOU MUST REGISTER YOUR BICYCLE TO QUALIFY FOR THE INCLUDED 1-YEAR WARRANTY COVERAGE.
Please visit our PRODUCT REGISTRATION PAGE.
ELECTRIC BICYCLE WARRANTY
- 30 Days, we cover everything
- 2 Years or 500 Charges on Battery, 2 years motor, 2 years controller, 2 years display
- Lifetime on Steel Frame, 3 Years on Aluminum
- Tires & Tubes not covered beyond 30 days
- 2 years on all other components
- Rust not covered by warranty
- Defective tubes, only covered in first 30 days
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
- Normal wear and tear
- Improper assembly
- Improper follow-up maintenance
- Installation of components, parts, or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the bicycle as sold
- Damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect
- Labor charges for part replacement or changeover
- Bikes used for commercial activities, including those in rental, demo, or security fleets
- This warranty is void in its entirety by any modification of the frame, fork, or components. This warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of a defective item, and said repair or replacement is the sole remedy of the warranty. This warranty extends from the date of the original purchase, is offered only to the original retail purchaser, and is not transferable. sixthreezero is not responsible for incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. Any claim against this warranty must be made through an authorized dealer or distributor. Product registration and proof of purchase is required before a warranty claim may be processed. Claims made outside the country of purchase may be subject to fees and additional restrictions. Warranty duration and detail may differ by frame type and/or country. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and those rights may vary from place to place. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights. The English version of the warranty shall prevail.
Warranty covers only the first owner/purchaser, it is non-transferable and applies only to sixthreezero bicycles purchased through an authorized dealer.
OTHER MODIFICATIONS THAT WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY
- Adding electric motor
- Welding additional parts to the frame
- Removing and changing the original chain
- Changing primary gear and braking components, such as shifters, derailleurs, brake arms, and pedal crank
- Any physical changes to the bicycle fork or frame that could compromise the factory welding.
- We love our bicycles and we are confident that they are great quality products. We also care very much about our customers, so please exercise caution at all times when riding a sixthreezero bicycle. It is the owner’s responsibility to inspect the bicycle before each and every ride and it is the owner’s responsibility to follow all standard bicycle safety precautions. Please check your local laws regarding bicycle safety. Always wear an ANSI approved safety helmet and always utilize proper lighting equipment when riding at night. Reflectors alone are not enough. Failure to use approved safety equipment could result in injury or death.
If any product is subject to federal or state consumer warranty laws, our statement of limited warranty included with the product applies in place of these warranties. Our warranty replaces any other warranty, expressed or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Under no circumstances are we liable for third-party claims against you for losses or damages; including losses of or damages to records or data; consequential damage (including lost profits or savings) or incidental damages. Purchaser agrees that the total of any and all liability, regardless of fault, shall be limited to the total of your bicycle purchase with Seller. This limitation on warranty and liability is part of the terms of sale, constitutes a binding agreement and may be enforced against you. The laws of the State of California shall govern this agreement. The parties hereby agree that any dispute relating to the products sold hereunder shall be subject to the jurisdiction and venue of the courts of Los Angeles, California.