X-Treme TRAIL CLIMBER ELITE MAX 350W 36V
- Sale price
- Regular price
$1,599.00You save 13%
- Unit price
Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 31 and Feb 11.
FREE Shipping & EASY Returns!
Now Accepting Pre Orders. Feel free to contact us for more details.
The Trail Climber Elite Max 350W 36V Electric Mountain Bicycle with Step Through Frame is NEW 2020 model with Great speed and travel distance!
The Trail Climber Elite Max 36 Volt Electric Step-Through Mountain Bicycle is a Lithium Battery powered Electric Bicycle, running on a 350 Watt Zero Resistance rear hub motor. Made with all top of the line components this model includes a 7 Speed Shimano Tourney® Gears & Shifter System, 7 Lightweight Lithium LiPo4 Batteries, a 100% Aluminum Alloy Frame, fully Adjustable Seat, and a Suntour hydraulic front fork.
This bike comes equipped with a LED Panel for the PAS (Pedal Assist System) attached to the handlebars. The PAS provides 4 speed options - Zero (Pedal Power Only), Low, Medium and High.
This electric bicycle will travel 20+ miles per hour for 30+ miles on a single charge and it only takes about 4 hours to recharge the battery. The 36 Volt 10 Amp LiPo4 lithium battery pack is lightweight, compact and mounts to the frame under the seat and is hardly noticeable.
While riding the driver can choose from 3 power options.
- Twist the throttle and take off under electric power only.
- Press the PAS button (Power Assist System) on the handlebar and the electric power will only kick in while you are pedaling.
- Turn off the PAS system and simply pedal the bicycle like you would any other bicycle and ride with the power off. When you are ready for assistance, simply twist the right throttle grip and the power is there for you instantly.
- Power: Electric
- Watts: 350 Watts
- Amps: 10 Amp Circuit (7 Battery Cells at 10 Amps Each)
- Volts: 36 Volts (Each Battery Cell is 3.6 Volts)
- Batteries: 7 Lightweight Lithium LiPo4 Battery Cells in a Sealed Removable Pack
- Speed: 20+ MPH*
- Distance: Up to 30+ miles per charge* - can still pedal if charge is lost
- Tire Size: 26 x 1.95 Inch on Aluminum Wheels
- Charger: 36V Smart Charger Included
- Motor: Zero Resistance Hub Motor
- Gears & Speeds: 7 Speed Shimano Tourney® Gears & Shifter
- Throttle Type: Variable Speed Control - Twist Throttle - or - Pedal & Power Assisted (PAS) - or - Turn Off Power & Pedal Only
- PAS System: LED Panel with 4 Speed Options - Zero (pedal only)/Low/Med/High
- Cargo Rack: Yes
- Frame: 100% Aluminum - Very LightWeight - Women's Step-Through Frame
- Fork: SA Suntour® XCT Front Fork
- Suspension: Hydraulic Front Suspension
- Braking System: Front & Rear JAK Disk Brakes
- Drive System: Chain Driven by Rear Hub Motor within rear rim or Pedal Power
- Head Light: Yes - Battery Operated Snap-On LED]
- Carton Size: (L x W x H) 55 x 9 x 28
- Bicycle In Box Weight: 63 lbs.
- Bicycle Weight: 52 lbs.
- Suggested Max Weight: 350 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty & 1 Year Battery Warranty
We ship daily via UPS Ground, FedEx Ground, AIT Worldwide Freight, RoadRunner Freight, Priority Freight and Saia Freight to the lower 48 states. Most all orders will ship the same day as ordered if the order is submitted before 1 pm PST. Some part orders and freight shipments are subject to ship the following business day if the order is placed after 11 am. There are no guaranteed transit times. We are not responsible for any delays in transit. If you wish to receive your item by a guaranteed delivery date, expedited shipping options are available.
We provide Shipping going ground to the lower 48 states. AK & HI ship by AIR at additional cost. You may contact as at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain rates for those shipments.
15 DAY RETURN POLICY (Satisfaction Guarantee)
If during the first 15 days you choose to return merchandise purchased from X-Treme for a replacement/exchange or refund, please review the terms and conditions below.
Return Terms and Conditions:
Refunds will be for 100% of the entire purchase price including the original shipping costs.
At the discretion of X-Treme, a restocking fee of 15% may be deducted from refunds for items returned in their original condition within 15 days of purchase including but not limited to unauthorized returns.
Customers are responsible for returning merchandise at their own expense.
Merchandise must be received in 100% new, re-sellable condition. Merchandise is not eligible for refund if it has been ridden, worn, used, abused or damaged in any way.
Merchandise must arrive complete (including warranty cards, manuals, accessories, promotional items, etc.) and in the original packaging.
Customers must initiate return shipment of the merchandise within 15 days of the purchase date.
Preparing your product for Authorized R.M.A. return shipment:
Re-pack the merchandise securely in its original packaging, include the original contents of the box; warranty cards, Manuals, accessories, promotional items, etc.
Include a copy of your invoice.
Include a copy of the RMA notice you have received from us via our support department help desk.
Clearly print your RMA# on the return shipping label (on the outside of the box).For your protection we recommend all returns be sent via UPS, Federal Express, DHL or other courier that issues a tracking number. We recommend that the shipment is insured. The customer is responsible for damage or loss during return shipping.
Freight collect and COD packages will not be accepted.
Contact Tech Support at this link http://support.x-tremescooters.com/ to obtain an RMA number.
*Customers are responsible for returning merchandise at their own expense.
Once merchandise has been received and processed, credit will be applied to the account through which payment was originally made; which means we will refund your dealer or the store you purchased from and your dealer / store will have to refund.
ELECTRIC BICYCLE WARRANTY
12 Month (ONE YEAR) Warranty & Lifetime Frame Warranty models (Effective June 1st, 2018):
X-Treme offers a standard ONE Year limited warranty against manufacturer defect and workmanship on all model bicycles and their components that are purchased directly from X-Treme or an authorized Dealer. Original purchase receipt is required to establish proof of purchase and establish warranty start date.
Your warranty will be void if any modifications are made to the original design of the bike. X-Treme will NOT offer a warranty on any products purchased from second hand sellers, non-authorized Dealers, products that are purchased used or products that are purchased via outlet centers. X-Treme will, however, offer free lifetime technical support access on these products & if parts are needed those parts may be purchased directly from X-Treme.
Your warranty begins the day the bicycle is delivered to you. This warranty covers manufacturer defects and defaults only. We do not cover misuse or broken parts caused by the user or by any other event. We will pay for standard shipping service costs on the first & second warranty shipment only. Any additional warranty parts that are needed will require the customer to pay all shipping costs.
All replacement parts are warrantied until the end of the Original Manufacturer’s Warranty Period. If you receive your replacement part within the last month of the warranty, your replacement part will be warrantied for 30 Days from delivery of the replacement part.
We offer a full ONE Year warranty on all bicycle batteries to the original purchaser. City Rider battery is limited to 6 months (180 days). Your battery is warranted for any manufacturer defect in material or workmanship. The battery will be repaired or replaced free of charge. Original proof of purchase is required to establish proof of purchase and warranty effective date.
What is covered & what is not covered:
- Shipping damage: Should your item arrive with damage that is a direct result of the assigned shipping carriers mishandling, we will replace those damaged parts free of charge under warranty as long as the damage is reported immediately after delivery and the necessary photos are provided (see below). In the event that the damage is determined to be extensive, (digital photos will be required by email), at X-Treme’s discretion and after careful consideration, we may arrange to have the item picked up and returned to X-Treme for free replacement. X-Treme will provide technical support via phone or through our Support Help Desk to assist customers with the replacement of parts but will not pay labor charges to install such parts.
- Required Photos for Damage Claim
- A photo of the packaging material used inside the box (e.g. bubble wrap, Styrofoam peanuts, cardboard dividers, etc.)
- A close-up photo of the shipping label with tracking number (please zoom in enough to read the tracking number which usually begins with 1Z)
- Two photos displaying all 6 sides of the package (1 photo should display the top and 2 sides, the 2nd photo should display the bottom and the opposite sides).
Please inspect the item for any visible damages upon delivery as any damage must be noted on the delivery receipt in order to be eligible for damage claims. Do not refuse the shipment. Please notify our Customer Service Department immediately after delivery if damage has occurred.
- Tires, tubes & kick stands:These items are NOT covered unless they are damaged as a result of shipping.
- During your applicable warranty period: X-Treme will replace any defective part free of charge and free of shipping charge to the original purchaser of the bicycle. We may require certain parts to be returned to X-Treme before replacing those parts. Shipping costs back to X-Treme must be paid for by the customer. Call tags or return shipping labels will not be issued.