X-Treme XC-36 350W 36V
- Sale price
- Regular price
$1,169.00You save 9%
- Unit price
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 21 and Nov 01.
Due to the pandemic, we are experiencing production & shipping delays. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and we assure you that we are doing everything we can to serve you as quickly as possible.
In stock and ready to ship. Feel free to contact us for more details.
X-Treme XC-36 350W 36V is an affordable 36 Volt Lithium Battery powered foldable frame Electric Mountain Bicycle Bicycle, running on a 350 Watt Zero Resistance rear hub motor. This bike is made with many top of the line components this model includes a 7 Speed Shimano Tourney® Gears & Shifter System, 7 Lightweight Lithium LiPo4 Batteries (36 Volts 10 Ah), a 100% Aluminum Alloy Frame, JAK Front & Rear Disk Brakes and a fully Adjustable Seat. The XC-36 comes with the PAS (Pedal Assist System) like our 24 Volt line of bikes which allows for the to turn the motor on and off and also indicates the battery life level. The speed is controlled with a twist throttle.
This electric bicycle will travel 20+ miles per hour for up to 30 miles on a single charge and it only takes about 4 hours to recharge the battery. The LiPo4 lithium battery pack is lightweight, compact and mounts under the seat. The folding electric mountain bike is great for individuals with small living spaces, RV'ers, campers, college students and anyone who wants a lightweight foldable mode of reliable transportation.
- Watts: 350 Watts
- Amps: 10 Amp Circuit (7 Battery Cells at 10 Amps Each)
- Volts: 36 Volts (Each Battery Cell is 3.6 Volts)
- Batterie: 10 Lightweight Lithium LiPo4 Battery Cells in a Sealed Removable Pack
- Speed: Up to 20+ MPH*
- Distance: Up to 30 miles per charge* - can still pedal if charge is lost
- Tire Size: 26 x 1.95 Inch on Aluminum Wheels
- Charger: 36V Smart Charger Included
- Motor: Zero Resistance Hub Motor - Motor is in center of rear wheel
- Gears & Speeds: 7 Speed Shimano Tourney® Gears & Shifter
- Throttle Type: Variable Speed Control - Twist Throttle - or - Pedal & Power Assisted - or - Turn Off Power & Pedal Only
- PAS System: On/Off Button with Battery Indicator located on right side handlebar
- Frame Type/Size: 100% Aluminum - Very Lightweight - Foldable Frame
- Forks: Front Forks with alloy crown and steel legs
- Braking System: Front & Rear JAK Disk Brakes
- Drive System : Zero Resistance Rear Hub Motor (Motor is in rear rim) + Pedal Power
- Headlight: Yes - Battery Operated Snap-On LED (Not Covered Under Warranty)
- Cargo Rack: Included
- Carton Size (L x W x H) 54 x 9 x 28
- Bicycle In Box Weight 63 lbs.
- Bicycle Weight 52 lbs.
- Suggested Max Weight 350 lbs.
We ship daily via UPS Ground, FedEx Ground, AIT Worldwide Freight, RoadRunner Freight, Priority Freight and Saia Freight to the lower 48 states. Most all orders will ship the same day as ordered if the order is submitted before 1 pm PST. Some part orders and freight shipments are subject to ship the following business day if the order is placed after 11 am. There are no guaranteed transit times. We are not responsible for any delays in transit. If you wish to receive your item by a guaranteed delivery date, expedited shipping options are available.
We provide Shipping going ground to the lower 48 states. AK & HI ship by AIR at additional cost. You may contact as at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain rates for those shipments.
15 DAY RETURN POLICY (Satisfaction Guarantee)
If during the first 15 days you choose to return merchandise purchased from X-Treme for a replacement/exchange or refund, please review the terms and conditions below.
Return Terms and Conditions:
Refunds will be for 100% of the entire purchase price including the original shipping costs.
At the discretion of X-Treme, a restocking fee of 15% may be deducted from refunds for items returned in their original condition within 15 days of purchase including but not limited to unauthorized returns.
Customers are responsible for returning merchandise at their own expense.
Merchandise must be received in 100% new, re-sellable condition. Merchandise is not eligible for refund if it has been ridden, worn, used, abused or damaged in any way.
Merchandise must arrive complete (including warranty cards, manuals, accessories, promotional items, etc.) and in the original packaging.
Customers must initiate return shipment of the merchandise within 15 days of the purchase date.
Preparing your product for Authorized R.M.A. return shipment:
Re-pack the merchandise securely in its original packaging, include the original contents of the box; warranty cards, Manuals, accessories, promotional items, etc.
Include a copy of your invoice.
Include a copy of the RMA notice you have received from us via our support department help desk.
Clearly print your RMA# on the return shipping label (on the outside of the box).For your protection we recommend all returns be sent via UPS, Federal Express, DHL or other courier that issues a tracking number. We recommend that the shipment is insured. The customer is responsible for damage or loss during return shipping.
Freight collect and COD packages will not be accepted.
Contact Tech Support at this link http://support.x-tremescooters.com/ to obtain an RMA number.
*Customers are responsible for returning merchandise at their own expense.
Once merchandise has been received and processed, credit will be applied to the account through which payment was originally made; which means we will refund your dealer or the store you purchased from and your dealer / store will have to refund.
ELECTRIC BICYCLE WARRANTY
12 Month (ONE YEAR) Warranty & Lifetime Frame Warranty models (Effective June 1st, 2018):
X-Treme offers a standard ONE Year limited warranty against manufacturer defect and workmanship on all model bicycles and their components that are purchased directly from X-Treme or an authorized Dealer. Original purchase receipt is required to establish proof of purchase and establish warranty start date.
Your warranty will be void if any modifications are made to the original design of the bike. X-Treme will NOT offer a warranty on any products purchased from second hand sellers, non-authorized Dealers, products that are purchased used or products that are purchased via outlet centers. X-Treme will, however, offer free lifetime technical support access on these products & if parts are needed those parts may be purchased directly from X-Treme.
Your warranty begins the day the bicycle is delivered to you. This warranty covers manufacturer defects and defaults only. We do not cover misuse or broken parts caused by the user or by any other event. We will pay for standard shipping service costs on the first & second warranty shipment only. Any additional warranty parts that are needed will require the customer to pay all shipping costs.
All replacement parts are warrantied until the end of the Original Manufacturer’s Warranty Period. If you receive your replacement part within the last month of the warranty, your replacement part will be warrantied for 30 Days from delivery of the replacement part.
We offer a full ONE Year warranty on all bicycle batteries to the original purchaser. City Rider battery is limited to 6 months (180 days). Your battery is warranted for any manufacturer defect in material or workmanship. The battery will be repaired or replaced free of charge. Original proof of purchase is required to establish proof of purchase and warranty effective date.
What is covered & what is not covered:
- Shipping damage: Should your item arrive with damage that is a direct result of the assigned shipping carriers mishandling, we will replace those damaged parts free of charge under warranty as long as the damage is reported immediately after delivery and the necessary photos are provided (see below). In the event that the damage is determined to be extensive, (digital photos will be required by email), at X-Treme’s discretion and after careful consideration, we may arrange to have the item picked up and returned to X-Treme for free replacement. X-Treme will provide technical support via phone or through our Support Help Desk to assist customers with the replacement of parts but will not pay labor charges to install such parts.
- Required Photos for Damage Claim
- A photo of the packaging material used inside the box (e.g. bubble wrap, Styrofoam peanuts, cardboard dividers, etc.)
- A close-up photo of the shipping label with tracking number (please zoom in enough to read the tracking number which usually begins with 1Z)
- Two photos displaying all 6 sides of the package (1 photo should display the top and 2 sides, the 2nd photo should display the bottom and the opposite sides).
Please inspect the item for any visible damages upon delivery as any damage must be noted on the delivery receipt in order to be eligible for damage claims. Do not refuse the shipment. Please notify our Customer Service Department immediately after delivery if damage has occurred.
- Tires, tubes & kick stands:These items are NOT covered unless they are damaged as a result of shipping.
- During your applicable warranty period: X-Treme will replace any defective part free of charge and free of shipping charge to the original purchaser of the bicycle. We may require certain parts to be returned to X-Treme before replacing those parts. Shipping costs back to X-Treme must be paid for by the customer. Call tags or return shipping labels will not be issued.